Trade stock manifolds for LT's?

svt99rag

Established Member
I was contacted by a friend whose buddy just bought a cobra with MAC LT's and Lethal mid pipe and he wants to trade me for my stock manifolds and o/r prochamber. I know the previous owner of the car and he said its all in good shape, I am just wondering why he wants to go back with stock manifolds. I heard it sounded like ass because he has flows on it.

GodStang

Established Member
Any modular with Flows sounds like ass. Gary I think has MAC and for the price they can not be beat. Whos car was this? Did not know you knew the Original owner.

Juruense

Banned
The mid pipe might be ok but MAC is the cheapest so used would be not even good enough for your Cobra really. Also that will be super loud and sound like complete ass.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I like my mac LT's. Only wish I didn't have a magnapack catback. Magnaflows would be much nicer.

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
I like my mac LT's. Only wish I didn't have a magnapack catback. Magnaflows would be much nicer.

Got any videos of your setup??

I'd trade my used stock manifolds and the mid pipe I had for a set of used headers and a mid pipe... seems like a good deal to me. Heck, I bought a set of MAC long tubes and a lethal X pipe...Do you know what condition the headers are in?? Are they the ceramic coated ones? I'd say if they are in good condition, do it

svt4cobra6

I have heard long tubes are a pain to install on a modular, also have a friend that had bad luck with leaks. I do not know if he used the self locking header bolts though, other than that sounds like a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread