Trade for Terminator-Video of the Galaxie

jeffs

Established Member
Cool, I have a 63.5 galaxie q code 427 and 4 sp. Dude I would not trade that for a Terminator, is it a 427 car??? Anyways I cannot believe how close that sounds to my car. Don't do something you'll regret, how many Galaxies do you see 4 sale, or do you see period, then look at the pages of used terminators, if I didn't have my old Galaxie, I'd trade ya, especially if it's a 427 car...

69fb

Established Member
HE said in his other post it was a 352 car.

Obviously the galaxie you have (427-4 speed car) is a rare piece worth WAY more than a terminator.

To make this trade work it's going to take the right person...good luck.

I've been helping a buddy restore a 63 1/2 over the past couple months...except for a 61 starliner....63 1/2's are my favorite big Ford.

63XL514

Established Member
It was a 352 like 69fb says. 427 cars are rare but I also haven't seen many like mine in the kind of shape it is in with the XL trim. Most seem to be the basic 500 package without the console, etc. A buddy of mine that sold a terminator before I got this thing done thinks I am crazy because even though his was modded he complained about not getting respect when he pulled into a parking lot. It was just antoher Mustang.

I see the pages and pages of Terminators for sale which is why I am offering to trade someone because this thing is probably worth about the same as many of the cars for sale. But it definitely will take the right person who owns there car outright and wants something old school.

Users who are viewing this thread