TRADE: Cervini Focus Kit for SVT Focus Kit

Zeyzer

Blue Blooded
Established Member
Looking to see if anyone would be interested. I'm going to be picking up an 03SVT Focus in the next coming weeks that the previous owner installed a full Cervinis Body Kit on. Unfortunately, the original SVT bumpers and skirts are long gone and although the Cervinis kit looks good, I almost prefer the orginal SVT kit. It's going to be a DD so I'd rather just keep it looking stock. So basically, I'm looking to trade the Cervinis bumpers and skirts for a set of SVT bumpers and skirts. The Cervinis kit would need to be painted since it is brand new. I'm getting a pretty good deal on the car so if i had to I would keep it and just have it painted. Here's a link to give you guys an idea of what the kit looks like installed and painted:

Static Drop Got Nothing: Air Ride SVT

Stevarino8

Established Member
You really should keep the car as is. Anywho, I do not have the parts for a trade as I too have the Cervini Kit. I need a front end but will consider the whole kit minus the mid-wing.

If you would like to sell come up with a price for the front, back, side skirts, fog lamps, brackets and all the mesh. Shipping is going to be an issue.

Question: How does the pictured car with 18" rims prevent the tire from rubbing the fender? My 18x8s rubbed too much so I replaced them with the Ford Racing black 17x7s.

Users who are viewing this thread