Trade 89 Saleen for SVTF

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
AHve ahd this car a few months and enjoy it but wife and i both have mustangs and I have a cobrajet torino to play with so looking to possibly trade this car for a clean euro package SVTF for her.

89 Saleen hatch #0448 White with gray flofit interior. Car has 72,XXX miles and miles will go up daily as I drive it daily. Exterior is very clean with no rust. Saleen ARE wheels are in wxcellent shape with BFG rubber that has a good amount of tread left. Interior is in excellent shape with the exception of the drivers seat bolster which will b fixed in the next week or so. Exterior in great shape car does have light hail damage,was like that when i bought it(only noticeable in the right light in the daylight you dont even see it with the car being white.Very rare car, 1 of 7 in white with gray graphics and gray ARE wheels. AC blows ice cold and car doesnt run hot at all in 100 plus degree weather.Crusie works perfect as well. Ground effects have typical road rash which is expected of a 22 year old fox as well as nicks and dents. Car was in an accident at one time cause the passenger door is red under neath, found that out when I pulled the door panel (will get a car fax on the car) Have a loan on the car through wichita federal but they are easy to deal with,trading the car with the loan is not an issue have done it many times.

Stock 5.0 with GT40 upper and lower intakes
Cam (believe it is a crane cam)
Motorsport unequal shorties
Off road X pipe into Flowmasters
Saleen strut tower brace.
Kenny brown subframe conectors
Lincoln mark VII rear with disc (done by Saleen)
5 lug (done by Saleen)
SVO master cylinder (done by Saleen)
Hurst shifter with stock handle
Saleen springs with monroe sensatrac shocks
professional products egr spacer and 65mm explorer throttle body

(Bad)
Drivers bolster (will be repaired)
Hail damge
Scratch on drivers side of windshield
5th gear grind, Did it on the way home from purchasing it. Hasnt gotten any worse and comes and goes.
Couple spots on hatch where paint was touched up at one time
Typical road rash for its age.
car had a stripe on it at one tim can see the outline on the roof.
typical fox body seat belt slack.

(Recent parts include)
new TPS
Distributor,cap,rotor
Autolite plugs
02 sensors
motorsport plug wires
ACT sensor
Fresh trans fluid change.
AC low pressure switch and WOT relay
Fan clutch
upper door mouldings
battery cables

Other than that the car is stock and runs awesome. Has all the saleen specific parts in place,momo wheel,saleen shift knob,flofit interior,saleen ground effects

have the car listed for $9k on a couple sites. Like I said would like to see about trading for a nice SVTF and prefer a euro package car. 3 or 5 door it doesnt really matter. Would take a regualr SVTF also. prefer no black cars

Last edited:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
pics243.jpg

pics242.jpg

pics241.jpg

pics240.jpg

pics239.jpg

pics238.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
problem areas

Drivers bolster,will be repaired before sold
pics222.jpg

areas where hatch was touched up at one time
pics214.jpg

pics216.jpg

pics219.jpg

pics217.jpg

Road rash
pics218.jpg

pics244.jpg

Scratch on windshield
pics220.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Dent on drivers side rear fender lip

pics213.jpg

Paint chip and crack on saleen spoiler
pics215.jpg

This car does have 72k miles and is 22 years old so keep that in mind. I have underhood pics I will post up later as well. Hail damage will be fixed soon also

Rock chips on hood
pics232.jpg

scott_0

Established Member
jesus that brings back some memories!!! this car looks identical to the 89 Saleen (#492) I bought back in 1995, my nephew now owns it. good luck man

Users who are viewing this thread