Trade 2011 for new 2013????

StangingAround

Established Member
Then someone lied to you or it was in a wreck. No way that's what a '13 is worth. But we digress in the thread.

No wreck (unless you think a scratch on the bumper constitutes as one) but let's not split any hairs here. I kbb'd my car and at top value it was valued at 28k. Don't get me wrong, they are not always right but a lot of dealerships look at that and auction price so take it for what it's worth. The sad fact of the matter is mustangs are a dime a dozen and dealerships know this. Just don't be surprised when you get lowballed next time you try to buy a car. :beer:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
No wreck (unless you think a scratch on the bumper constitutes as one) but let's not split any hairs here. I kbb'd my car and at top value it was valued at 28k. Don't get me wrong, they are not always right but a lot of dealerships look at that and auction price so take it for what it's worth. The sad fact of the matter is mustangs are a dime a dozen and dealerships know this. Just don't be surprised when you get lowballed next time you try to buy a car. :beer:

My car is an 11 and is worth almost 40k on kbb and nada, a 13 is worth way more than that and they aren't going at auction for anywhere near 30k unless it's salvaged. They always try to lowball you at first that's why its a negotiation, up to you if your willing to get bent over.

StangingAround

Established Member
My car is an 11 and is worth almost 40k on kbb and nada, a 13 is worth way more than that and they aren't going at auction for anywhere near 30k unless it's salvaged. They always try to lowball you at first that's why its a negotiation, up to you if your willing to get bent over.

LMAO, I just noticed this was an GT500 thread. My dumbass got owned for not paying attention. Now I see why you were up in arms and rightfully so. I'll go back to drinking too many beers and you guys carry on.:beer:

spray'n mach 1

Established Member

they are talking about shelby's not GT's...:??:

SuperFly03

Established Member
LMAO, I just noticed this was an GT500 thread. My dumbass got owned for not paying attention. Now I see why you were up in arms and rightfully so. I'll go back to drinking too many beers and you guys carry on.:beer:

No worries man. Just making sure we were all clear on the information.

BLK93GT

Established Member
My buddy had around $15k in his 2010 and ran 9's in his car lol. You could do power plus suspension for $10k really.

I can't see how the 2013/2014 hook unless its just the advance trac is that much better. I wish I had Recaro seats in my 2011 but other than that.

Users who are viewing this thread