Track Video:Camaro ZL1 chasing a Porsche GT4 Racecar

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
I had an epic fun session running with a Porsche Cayman GT4 with a 911 engine and slicks. It was a Maxspeed Track Days group at Roebling Road Raceway outside of Savannah, GA. I was representing Racing for ALS at the event. Best of all, we dodged a hurricane.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Fun track, last time I was there in the Evo, it rained all weekend, best track weekend ever. I was running 1:23/4's in the rain, but my car has similar horsepower, and is only 2400lbs :)with AWD and amazing rain tires. You definitely had your hands full with the power, good driving my friend.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Fun track, last time I was there in the Evo, it rained all weekend, best track weekend ever. I was running 1:23/4's in the rain, but my car has similar horsepower, and is only 2400lbs :)with AWD and amazing rain tires. You definitely had your hands full with the power, good driving my friend.

Thanks. It felt like it was about 1000 deg F in the sun. Most cars were running 2-3 seconds off their normal pace, but I was definitely leaving some time on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread