Track Rental @ MIR on February 7th

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Private track rental scheduled for MIR on February 7th. Two lanes open (one for street tires, the other for DRs/Slicks). Cost is $100 per person payable the day of the event.

This event is hosted by myself, Ahmad and a few other people

Some notable forums that were invited:
gtrlife (what I currently own)
6speedonline
corvetteforum

edit:

As the date slowly approaches, the weather is sort of iffy (38 and sunny) ... i know a bunch of people want this to happen, and they want this to happen badly (me being one of them)

after talking with Ahmad and Jason Miller, I think this event is going to change a little bit. Rather then having 2 lanes, we are going to cut it down to 1 lane and still hold the event, assuming we can get 8 or more people to show up (right now we have 4 confirmed who still want to go)

So please post up if you still want to attend, so we can keep this event as planned

edit 2:
so I have 7 confirmed already... track rental will be as scheduled!

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Whats up Prasasd.edit..long time. Goota see your gtr. Ben, he is one of the original MACA members. We use to race a lot. Should be some nice cars at this rental

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
One of the first. His name is Prasad, he used to have a black 03 coupe..check the members list. He swore he was going to keep his Terminator stock..and I believe the same words escaped his lips with the GTR.

Meant Prasad, I seen pics on FB with you and him chilling

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Meant Prasad, I seen pics on FB with you and him chilling

LOL, no problem man, my mention of his name wasn't directed at you, I was just being thorough in my description. In fact I just realized after I saw your post that could have been misinterpreted.

I've known him since college, we took a whole bunch of classes together. I still haven't seen the GTR though, just his "gay beep".

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Wow, a blast from the past. I think the last time I saw Prasad was in my driveway when we had John Lund over for a tuning day. THose were the days.

Prasad, I haven't seen anyone post up on 6Speed yet. Be sure to hit the Mid-Atlantic Region of the Northeast section. You will get way more hits than just the Northeast section. Kinda like MACA is here on SVTP. Good luck in February.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I was talking live with Ahmad last week about this rental when he was trying to set it up. I told him I will do my best to be there if conditions are right. I hope the weather cooperates and my winter mods are done.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Wow, a blast from the past. I think the last time I saw Prasad was in my driveway when we had John Lund over for a tuning day. THose were the days.

Prasad, I haven't seen anyone post up on 6Speed yet. Be sure to hit the Mid-Atlantic Region of the Northeast section. You will get way more hits than just the Northeast section. Kinda like MACA is here on SVTP. Good luck in February.

thanks for the tip Scott... I posted in the events section, but I'll post in the mid atlantic section too

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I think that is the last time I saw Prasad too was in Scott's drive way with Lund tuning our cars. That was an awesome day!

Wassup Prasad!

Users who are viewing this thread