Track Rental @ Famoso Raceway

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
~ Track Rental Day at Famoso Raceway on 12/04/04 ~

http://www.n2sracing.com/famoso

Come and join us at one of the fastest So Cal tracks around town for some side by side racing! Famoso Raceway is approximately 635' above Sea Level. The weather and Density Altitude should be perfect for some very fast ET, so become part of the action!

A minimum of 55 vehicles must be signed on by 11/01/2004. If we cannot meet the minimum we shall either cancel the event or move it to a later date. The field of entrants shall be capped at a maximum of 75 vehicles with no exceptions. Cut Off for the event will either be right on 11/12/04 or before the cut off if we should fill in the maximum of 75 vehicles. We are requesting that the registration be prepaid via PayPal. Refunds must be requested by the 11/15/04 as a deadline or there will be no refunds issued.

Gates will be open at 9:00am.
Racing is to begin at 10:00am to 4:00pm.

Rules & Requirements:

* The Event Fee for drivers is $100.00.
* NHRA Rules will be enforced.
* Must be 18 years old or older in order to participate.
* Drivers License & Proof of Insurance must be presented.
* NO Front Wheel Drive vehicles will be permitted for this event.
* Last call will be made at 3:45pm & the Track will close right at 5:00pm.
* There will only be 75 Tech Cards issued during the event for security purpose.
* Unlimited guest are allowed to attend the track but they cannot participate in the event if they are not registered.

www.PayPal.com

to pay via credit card : [email protected]
to pay via non credit card : [email protected]

Send me an e-mail with your full name & vehicle information once the payment has been sent. Once payment has been confirmed, your name shall be added to a list as a confirmation.

List shall be updated at the end of each day.

If you have any questions, please contact me via E-mail at: [email protected], CC: [email protected] .

Famoso Raceway
33559 Famoso Rd.
McFarland CA. 93250

URL : http://www.famosoraceway.com/location.html

Famoso Raceway is approximately 12 miles North of Bakersfield California
map.gif

Once payment is made with PayPal, the participant shall be agreeing that this web site or any other web site linked shall take no responsibility for any damages or loses during the event. If weather shall be a factor in the event, it shall be moved to a different time frame.

participants list:http://www.n2sracing.com/famoso

Last edited:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Sorry...can't make it. Ran out of helium. Next allotment....June, 05. I know it won't be the same up there without me....but try to have a good time and be safe.

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Oh yea... And here are the da's for the last 4 years on that date at Famaso. Far better then Ive ever run at anywhere in Cali.

2000 = 603' (11:56 AM 42.1 degrees)
2001 = 153' (11:54 AM 48 degrees)
2002 = 671' (11:54 AM 61 degrees)
2003 = 813' (11:51 AM 60.1 degrees)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Sorry...can't make it. Ran out of helium. Next allotment....June, 05. I know it won't be the same up there without me....but try to have a good time and be safe.

:lol: we the group are still sending small prayers out for ya bill. maybe one day u will try to see how fast u can travel from 0 - 1320' :-D :rolling:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
01. 03 Cobra / Allan
02. 03 Cobra / Leon
03. 03 Cobra / Pat
04. 04 Cobra / Linda
05. 99 Corvette / Don
06. Z06 Corvette / Pat & Kat
07. 04 Duramax / Pat & Kat
08. 01 Lightning / Andrew
09. 01 Lightning / Dale