Track Package Question

takiotoshi

Established Member
Hi

I'm getting ready to buy a gt350 and I found one with a reasonable price and only 2k above sticker and I'm fine with that but I wanted to ask if all 2017 models already have the track package since I called the dealership and the person I spoke wasn't sure. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

RonBurgandy

Established Member
Hi

I'm getting ready to buy a gt350 and I found one with a reasonable price and only 2k above sticker and I'm fine with that but I wanted to ask if all 2017 models already have the track package since I called the dealership and the person I spoke wasn't sure. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks
Yes all 2017s. Note there are a bunch that are now selling at MSRP so keep looking and you'll save a couple grand

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, 17's come with the track pack.

Dont pay above MSRP. 350 values have been dropping substantially.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
look at the gt350 owners facebook group...plenty to choose from at or barely under msrp

takiotoshi

Established Member
I just found another one that is almost the same but without stripes, avalanche gray, electronics package for $60,420+ tax and fees. I think this is a better deal.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
yep, exactly what i gave for mine and you get the coolest color IMO. you are paying high dollar for a car cover in that price just FYI

takiotoshi

Established Member
Well it looks I was too slow and somebody else got it but I'm still looking for another avalanche gray, thanks for the info and as soon I get mine I'll post pics.

mike.s

Established Member
good luck in your search. avalanche is probably my favorite color ever on a car, wish i could have found one to my spec. hoping my lead foot isnt too far off from it

termoil78

Established Member
This time of year should be getting $2-3000 below msrp. We have many in Wisconsin to choose from. Dealers trying to unload before they sit on them all winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PonyGlued

350R wannabe
Established Member
So is it not possible to order an 2018 just the way you want it, and get away from the 2017’s that are not so equipped as desired ?

takiotoshi

Established Member
I don't know about the 18 but the one I'm looking is a 17 and it's got everything I want plus the 18 models that are for sale in my area have ADM and some are 10k over msrp.

Users who are viewing this thread