Track on Nov 7th

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Reguarding the track, I will be out and running. I'm trying to get some baseline #'s for my GT before I tear into it.

I also replied to your other post in this section of the board about vegas clubs. SNMA is the 2nd longest running Mustang club in Vegas. I like SNMA, then again my point of view is a bit biased since I'm one of the club administrators.

:D

Last edited:

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by sonic03snake
What is the name of your race track out there? Im flying in from Pennsylvania for the sema show, i would like to stop out. Also, What time does it start? Thanks in advance, Lou

Las Vegas Motor Speedway. it starts at 10:00PM

$5 to watch

Brandon

Bling

Established Member
Traction impaired vehicles(like 03 Cobra's) will waste their time at a Midnight Mayhem. You might as well come out a few hours earlier for the actual test-n-tune, where the track is actually prepped and get your money's worth. It's 15.00 for t-n-t, 30.00 dollars if you don't already have an nhra #. Just my 0.02

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 98gtstang
So whats going on Friday, is anyone meeting before the races or anything :beer:

I will if someone else wants too!

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Well a few of us are meeting up at Hooters Thursday night at 6 (you guys are invited to stop by if you like), so that rules that out for Friday.

How about Chilis on Sahara and Decatur ? Say around 6 ish ? It's easy to get to the track from that point, and we can grab some food.

:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread