Track day - June 22nd - ButtonWillow - WHO WANTS TO GO?

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Hey guys,

banner-track-day.gif

So it's been made official! We will be sponsoring an event at ButtonWillow, Saturday June 22nd, and we want you there! Details are below, and if you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to ask on the thread, or you can PM or email me at [email protected].

race_13_config.gif

SpeedTrialUSA is back, and we're working with them in conjunction for this event. Nothing will be out of the ordinary if you're used to track days. Tech inspection is required, and can be done here at our location. For those of you who sign up and pay for the track day, you will be given the tech sheet so you can tech your own vehicle, you can bring it to us, OR you can have it done at the track, whichever is more convenient for you. All potential racers that day will be under the strict safety guidelines of SpeedTrialUSA.

Early sign up pricing is $150 and needs to be paid up front (cannot pay at the door for this event). One week prior to the event June 15th, price will go up to $175, so make sure to purchase BY the 14th, that Friday so we can process your payment for the $150 amount.

::EDIT - Updated Details::
- STUSA Registration will be open at 7AM
- It's strongly recommended that drivers arrive prior to the driver meeting
- Tech rules are listed here - STUSA Tech Inspection - ModBargains.com will be available for tech inspection as well - PM me for an appointment
- Helmets need to be Snell 2005 or newer, M or SA
- Drivers require a number on both sides of the car, 10" high, in a contrasting color.

Requirements:
- Tow Hook/Tow Point on Vehicle, (front is required - Rear recommended).
- Tech must be completed prior to event, or at the track - Forms can be provided over email.
- No opened toed shoes allowed

We have a total of 25 spots available. Due the fact that most of us will not be running in just one giant group due to the skill level differences, likely we will be all mixed into several different groups varying on skill level (Beginner - If you've never been on the track / Intermediate - If you've been on a track before but it's been some time / Advanced - You frequent the track and feel comfortable with other advanced drivers). The last we would want is to have everybody in one intermediate group to find that there are first timers, holding up drivers who do this on a weekly basis.

In order to set up payment, I would need to be reached on the phone so we can process the $150 charge before June 15th, or after June 15th for $175. Payment once again will not be accepted at the track for organizational purposes since it's our sponsored event. Please add your name to the list below if you're signing up for the track day. Please list your first name, last Initial as I have done below, along with your vehicle you are bringing and your car number too please. Once you have done so please contact me directly at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian so I can take care of that.

2013 Tech Inspection Rules
-We will accept self-tech or a tech inspection done by a shop of your choice. The shop performing the inspection must stamp the tech sheet with their shop stamp, provide ASE #, and sign off.
-Beginners are STRONGLY recommended to have the tech inspection done by a shop.
-Due to the variation in the proper and correct of installation of 4-point harnesses, they will not be allowed for use on track.
-Mandatory inspection and approval by STUSA officials for cars using 5 or 6 point harnesses (4-point not allowed).
-Arm restraints required for open top (e.g. roofless, convertibles with no tops) cars.
-We will accept current SCCA and NASA logbooks
-We will provide a tech inspection at the track for $20 if it is inconvenient for you to do one prior to the event. Please note you will not be allowed on track until you have passed the tech inspection.

June 22nd ButtonWillow/ModBargains:
1. Jurrian T. / 2013 Mustang GT / #58
2. Alyssa T. / 2012 VW GTI / #13

Please contact me directly if you have any questions over email or phone ([email protected]) 714.582.3330 extension 8002!

Users who are viewing this thread