Track Attack on May 31st.

TRDon

Established Member
Where is it? I keep hearing about it but I haven't gotten my invite yet, I bought the car just 3 weeks ago.

tkeinia

Established Member
kbroush i use to live in cedar falls ia when i was at uni, i sure miss ia. i am planning on going but not sure when, what kind of cost is it? i know the one day is free but im wondering on hotels ect. i havent priced what it would cost just for flight. i will look into to it soon.

kbroush

Established Member
The flights I have been looking at are under $450 round trip out of Omaha. Considering it takes less than two hours to fly there vs. 18 hours of driving I will go that route. I plsn on flying out the morning of yhe 30th for the banquet and flying back on June 1st. From what I have read on other boss forums it's worth the trip!

TRDon

Established Member
I cant find any info on one day being free or any info about it being a boss day or anything. Did you not get an invite like i have heard? How do you get a day free? I feel totally in the dark.

mvic1518

Established Member
Go to bosstrackattack.com and you should find all the information you need. I went in Aug. and it was well worth the trip. My only advice if I could do it all over again is I would have researched the course a little more. There are two different courses, the east course is the one they use for the Boss session. The more familar you are with the course the faster you will be. If you google search Miller Motorsports Park you can get the layout of the course. Also youtube Boss trackattack hot lap and there are some good videos. Have Fun

Whosthe

Established Member
I cant find any info on one day being free or any info about it being a boss day or anything. Did you not get an invite like i have heard? How do you get a day free? I feel totally in the dark.

Call them at 435-27-SPEED. They will ask you some information about the car (Vin number, date of delivery, location of delivery and car number) and you should be able to get a list of open dates from them right now. I'm booked in April and the hotel deal they have (at an airport hotel) is $89 per night. However, you will need transportation to the track if you go that route. I found a Holiday Inn in the same town as where the track is located but it did not seem worth the money. You can also pay for a second day or yuo can bring along a friend (which is what I am doing) and pay for a second car in addition to your free day at the track.

Para81

Established Member
I plan on going this spring for a day, not sure what date yet..

Anyone else have feedback on it?

NJSP117

Established Member
I gotta sign up....Would be cool to meet some other Forum members there.
Kbroush, did they mention how many spots were open for the 31st if any?

08GOGT

Established Member
I wish they would open this up to any boss owner. I'm a second owner of mine and the previous person did this event. I wouldn't even mind paying for it but from what I have read is that you have to be an original owner with the invite in the owners kit.

mvic1518

Established Member
Boss owner can take a guest. The guest has to pay around 1200 dollars and they go through the same class but they drive a modded GT. So just have someone take you as a guest.

kbroush

Established Member
I gotta sign up....Would be cool to meet some other Forum members there.
Kbroush, did they mention how many spots were open for the 31st if any?

He didn't say but there is still open spots on May 31st. I originally wanted May 10th but it is booked. May 31st uses the East track.

kbroush

Established Member
Has anyone paid for the extra insurance? Is it worth it? They really didn't go in to detail about what it covers. It would suck if I popped a wheelie and came slamming back down to earth and had to pay for it.

Whosthe

Established Member
Ouch! $1200 for essentially a one-day HPDE? Glad mine's on the house!

Yeah, I paid it. It was about $1200.
I have a guy that has worked for me for about ten years. He loves cars more than I do. I just could not see going for my free day and then coming back and having nobody to talk to about it! So, it's his Christmas present.

Users who are viewing this thread