TPS Motorsports: 07 GT500 w/13' Supercharger Swap + Dyno

MR. STALLION

Established Member
We take a stock 2007 GT500.....and swap in the factory supercharger from a 2013 GT500.

A few other mods were done to maximize performance.
Please note that this was done using the factory exhaust manifolds + factory catted pipe, as the customer did not want to have to worry about the California Smog Nazi's(yes we have it bad out here).
91 octane CA Fuel

Additional Mods:
VMP 2.4 Pulley
FRPP Cobrajet T/B
JLT CAI
NGK TR7 Spark Plugs
SLP Muffler Delete

622rwhp/624rwtq

[youtube_browser]Ap2wQ9mqIqA[/youtube_browser]

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Kinda funny how the 2.3L TVS which has been slapped on 500s for awhile now is already being referred to as a '2013 GT500 blower swap'. :D

Very conservative build, I'm sure it drives almost identical to a factory GT500. Something a lot of people don't appreciate these days. Anything can be made fast.

Lycosa

Established Member
Kinda funny how the 2.3L TVS which has been slapped on 500s for awhile now is already being referred to as a '2013 GT500 blower swap'. :D

Very conservative build, I'm sure it drives almost identical to a factory GT500. Something a lot of people don't appreciate these days. Anything can be made fast.

It's the stock blower from the 13/14s. It wasn't a vmp tvs.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Does this bolt right up and have video of the swap?

You can find swap write ups in the GT500 section.

This swap is referred as the "Trinity" swap. Thus why in my sig it says "TTVS"
Also it bolts right up. In truth its the easiest power swap for the GT500's. I did my swap in 2h and that was with Tea breaks and watching the Tele as I did it....

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It's the stock blower from the 13/14s. It wasn't a vmp tvs.
Yup, it also has the 5.8 lettering on the blower which means it IS from a Trinity motor.

Do these blowers fit on the terminators too?
Man that is awesome that the older GT500's are a blower swap away from achieving 600+ rwhp!!! :rockon:

Sn95Snake

Established Member

Having a high hp car that drives like from the factory is awesome regardless how you look at it.

Lycosa

Established Member
Yup, it also has the 5.8 lettering on the blower which means it IS from a Trinity motor.

Do these blowers fit on the terminators too?
Man that is awesome that the older GT500's are a blower swap away from achieving 600+ rwhp!!! :rockon:

You can't swap it like a whipple but you can do it. You need an adapter for the gt500 blowers and relocate the battery and i think the fuse box so the intake goes to the driver side. There is a guy in the uk with the 2.3 from the gt500 and is in the 600s.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm going to be doing this swap pretty soon. Got a beat on the blower w/ the 13-6 kit and the factory 6 pistons.

Users who are viewing this thread