"TPS GT500 Supercharger to Lightning TG Adapter Plate-FREE SHIPPING"

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TPS GT500 Supercharger to Lightning TG Adapter Plate Kit
TPS is now offering our adapter plates which will allow you to install ANY GT500!
Free Shipping & 0% Financing for up to 1 year!

Click here to place your order

plate7.jpg

Are you looking to upgrade the supercharger on your Lightning or Harley Truck and are looking for the best bang for buck? TPS is now offering our adapter plates which will allow you to install ANY GT500 supercharger on your Lightning or Harley Truck! Stock GT500 take off superchargers can usually be found for about $600 and when installed on a Lighting will product 430-440RWHP with no other changes. If your looking for a complete kit we can supply you with a kit with everything you need including the supercharger and tune for only $1999 shipped to your door. If you would like to source your own parts and supercharger you can put together a kit for less than $1500!

You can purchase the kit with 4 options

#1-Adapter Plate & Hardware Kit (No IAC)-$649.99
-Includes adapter plate, throttle body adapter plate, and hardware to mount to your truck

#2-Adapter Plate & Hardware Kit (w/ IAC)-$724.99
-Includes adapter plate, throttle body adapter plate, and hardware to mount to your truck. Also incudes IAC adapter

#3-Complete Kit w/ M122 Supercharger-$1999
-Everything you need to install on your Lightning including a Tune!

#4-Complete Kit w/ Jokerz Performance Ported M122 Supercharger-$2499

View attachment 31260

plate5.jpg

Attachments

• plate3.jpg
    plate3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Adapter plates in stock and ready to ship! After all orders have shipped I have 2 more to spare... so who would like to order a plate OR a full kit? No waiting :)

kellyoc

Eluder Racing
Established Member
TPS GT500 Supercharger to Lightning TG Adapter Plate Kit
TPS is now offering our adapter plates which will allow you to install ANY GT500!
Free Shipping & 0% Financing for up to 1 year!

Click here to place your order

View attachment 29489

Are you looking to upgrade the supercharger on your Lightning or Harley Truck and are looking for the best bang for buck? TPS is now offering our adapter plates which will allow you to install ANY GT500 supercharger on your Lightning or Harley Truck! Stock GT500 take off superchargers can usually be found for about $600 and when installed on a Lighting will product 430-440RWHP with no other changes. If your looking for a complete kit we can supply you with a kit with everything you need including the supercharger and tune for only $1999 shipped to your door. If you would like to source your own parts and supercharger you can put together a kit for less than $1500!

You can purchase the kit with 4 options

#1-Adapter Plate & Hardware Kit (No IAC)-$649.99
-Includes adapter plate, throttle body adapter plate, and hardware to mount to your truck

#2-Adapter Plate & Hardware Kit (w/ IAC)-$724.99
-Includes adapter plate, throttle body adapter plate, and hardware to mount to your truck. Also incudes IAC adapter

#3-Complete Kit w/ M122 Supercharger-$1999

#4-Complete Kit w/ Jokerz Performance Ported M122 Supercharger-$2499

View attachment 31260

View attachment 29494

hi are the adapter plates still for order? I have a GT500 blower I wanted to install onto my 02 lightning I was wonder besides adapter plate what else is required to do this swap?

Dusten

Established Member
hi are the adapter plates still for order? I have a GT500 blower I wanted to install onto my 02 lightning I was wonder besides adapter plate what else is required to do this swap?

Do some google research

These are trash
Better options exist

Users who are viewing this thread