Towne auto orchard park, ny

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
Has anyone delt with this dealership to provide feedback on their experience? They have an f150 I am interested in. I am considering trying to negotiate a '14 gt500 allocation/price with whatever dealership I elect to purchase from.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
They are out near Ralph Wilson Stadium. I know of two individuals I have worked with that have dealt with them. Both had positive experiences with them but that isn't to say they didn't try the industry standard lines on them at first...

MustangJim21

Established Member
I live right down the road from them. Spoke with them briefly when looking at F150's but ended up buying one from WestHerr Ford instead. Wish I had better input for you.

chevellecobra

Established Member
I bought a new 2003 mustang gt from them. It was a good experience. The guy i dealt with has since retired. They did try the typical dealer thing of paint coatings and under coating. Other then that it was all good.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Might be too late, but I grew up around there. It took Towne Dodge an hour to get me a simple quote and they knew next to nothing about the Dodge diesels beside the brochure. I wasn't impressed, but take that for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread