Towing hooks

PIPO

Established Member
I should be receiving my CFTP here in the next month or so. I want to make sure I have what I need to haul her on a flat trailer. The straps I currently have wrap through the wheel. That’s obviously a no-go with CF wheels. I’m pretty sure someone on here ordered some OEM hooks for his GT500. But I can’t find the thread. I want to say Nick @13COBRA was involved in the process, if I remember right.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I should be receiving my CFTP here in the next month or so. I want to make sure I have what I need to haul her on a flat trailer. The straps I currently have wrap through the wheel. That’s obviously a no-go with CF wheels. I’m pretty sure someone on here ordered some OEM hooks for his GT500. But I can’t find the thread. I want to say Nick @13COBRA was involved in the process, if I remember right.

Yes, that was @gfcobra04

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
4FE8C67B-89FD-4BA3-AE81-3ECA6D777F96.jpeg
I purchased the ford performance tie down kit 15-20 fastbacks.

Ford Performance Mustang Tie Down Kit M-1700-M (15-20 Fastback)
4FE8C67B-89FD-4BA3-AE81-3ECA6D777F96.jpeg

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Ok so if I understand correctly these are not tow hooks Like you see sticking out of the front and rear bumpers, these are tie down hooks for strapping it down for transport on a flatbed or trailer.

PIPO

Established Member
Ok so if I understand correctly these are not tow hooks Like you see sticking out of the front and rear bumpers, these are tie down hooks for strapping it down for transport on a flatbed or trailer.

Correct. That’s what it looks like on the installer pics found on that link.

Users who are viewing this thread