Tow Mirrors, brake controller, AR wheels off of 07 F150

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Control (like new, still has the plastic on the screen) plus plug and play harness that was used in my 07 F150.
SOLD

Tow mirrors fit 07 thru 14 F-150s (OEM style). The mirrors are power but they are manual telescope style w/o signals. Used for one week while on vacation.
$150

American Racing ATX Crawl wheels (18x9.5) (Used on my 07 f150)
Sold

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I could probably use that brake controller on my 07 F150, pm me your best price and I will see what I can do

ruthless

Established Member
They were only on the truck for a week. Used them to haul a 30 foot Jayco camper to Maryland right after we got it and decided the truck wasn't up for the task. So we upgraded the truck because of this and the fact I am married now so a 4 door truck was needed.

2014-08-14 05.38.01.jpg
2014-08-14 05.37.22.jpg

Last edited:

ruthless

Established Member
The wheels will be gone by Friday so lets get these mirrors a new home.

EDIT: I still have the wheels. The guy interested has setup two times to come look at them but never came.

Last edited:

ryanshappell

Tow mirrors

The wheels will be gone by Friday so lets get these mirrors a new home.
Just saw someone linked this from a diff forum. I'm interested in the mirrors, what is the best price shipped to AZ you can do for a military guy? I assume they have no cosmetic damage and work fine?

ruthless

Established Member
Just saw someone linked this from a diff forum. I'm interested in the mirrors, what is the best price shipped to AZ you can do for a military guy? I assume they have no cosmetic damage and work fine?

I can get them to you for $165. They work perfect, only had them on the truck for a week before I decided to upgrade to a 6.7 f250 to pull the camper and have room for everyone. Sucks but I found a deal and couldn't pass it up. lol
Thank you for your service!

ryanshappell

I can get them to you for $165. They work perfect, only had them on the truck for a week before I decided to upgrade to a 6.7 f250 to pull the camper and have room for everyone. Sucks but I found a deal and couldn't pass it up. lol
Thank you for your service!
These won't be an issue to install with my current ones being electronic correc? I would be able to do $125 PayPal right now. Thank you for your support also.

Users who are viewing this thread