Torque Tank M4

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So you are discrediting sled workouts all together? This is a very nice sled workout. Regardless of the price.
What is expensive to you may not be to someone else. My boss just purchased $80k in patio furniture. He will probably replace it in 2-3 summers. Now he could’ve went to big lots furniture and got patio furniture for a grand. Would’ve served the same purpose. Sit on it, eat on it. You think he will ever think about that $80k again? Nope.
Wouldn’t bother me one second to spend the money if I’m gonna use it.
i am not. I am sure the thing produces a hella workout. Just seems like a machine that belongs at a comercial facility as opposed to ones garage…. just poking fun of it a little… no need for anyone to get defensive about it. Im sure it is a cool apparatus.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
i am not. I am sure the thing produces a hella workout. Just seems like a machine that belongs at a comercial facility as opposed to ones garage…. just poking fun of it a little… no need for anyone to get defensive about it. Im sure it is a cool apparatus.

Hell I can pull mine in the street in my neighborhood

Though about 1/4 mile away I have a walking trail I drive over there and I pull it out there.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell I can pull mine in the street in my neighborhood

Though about 1/4 mile away I have a walking trail I drive over there and I pull it out there.

you have one too?!?!

1653493968353.gif

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I swear by these. I don’t have the M4 but I use the M1 to train my basketball team.
Here's a good video on the benefits of sledding, sideways, for basketball. Don't know if you saw this one or not. The guest is the Director of Performance for the Phoenix Suns.

The word "motivation" was brought up earlier and I think it hints at a relevant point. If a piece of equipment encourages you, that's a good thing. I have a basement full of some hardcore machines and they all do it for me but as I mentioned, I want to enjoy being outside during the rather short warm season we get. My wife feels the same way. She's a math teacher at a local public school and she can't wait to see the sun as well. She's 56 and takes pretty good care of herself. A quick flip of the resistance level and she's pushing it pretty good.

20220524_152520a.jpg

20220524_154604a.jpg

I picked up a 30' large diameter rope for pulling and she worked that till exhaustion as well. Seeing how hard she works is motivation enough for me.

I agree this piece of equipment wasn't cheap. If you can get by with a rubber band and a fleshlight, more power to you. For me this works well and didn't come close to shutting down the want for a given firearm (NYS takes care of that well enough). I'm happy to increase core strength in the meantime because when we get the **** outta this shithole of a governed state the next acquisitions start getting heavy.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool. The knees over toes guy has a ton of great exercises for a piece of equipment like this.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's a good video on the benefits of sledding, sideways, for basketball. Don't know if you saw this one or not. The guest is the Director of Performance for the Phoenix Suns.

The word "motivation" was brought up earlier and I think it hints at a relevant point. If a piece of equipment encourages you, that's a good thing. I have a basement full of some hardcore machines and they all do it for me but as I mentioned, I want to enjoy being outside during the rather short warm season we get. My wife feels the same way. She's a math teacher at a local public school and she can't wait to see the sun as well. She's 56 and takes pretty good care of herself. A quick flip of the resistance level and she's pushing it pretty good.

View attachment 1749591

View attachment 1749592

I picked up a 30' large diameter rope for pulling and she worked that till exhaustion as well. Seeing how hard she works is motivation enough for me.

I agree this piece of equipment wasn't cheap. If you can get by with a rubber band and a fleshlight, more power to you. For me this works well and didn't come close to shutting down the want for a given firearm (NYS takes care of that well enough). I'm happy to increase core strength in the meantime because when we get the **** outta this shithole of a governed state the next acquisitions start getting heavy.

Very cool, Tob. Just busting chops a little. Your shit is TOGETHER like white on rice. Keep killing it, man! Wife is nice too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread