Tork Tech Blower - dyno numbers - Reviews

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
I like how they made the larger inlet for that blower. KB should have done that with their smaller 1.7L and 2.1L 2V kits..

DivineDetail

Established Member
Want!!!!!!

Are you running stock heads/cams?

yepp, everything motorwise is completely stock. next year, if all goes according to plan, should involve a forged bottom end, and some heads/cams.

I like how they made the larger inlet for that blower. KB should have done that with their smaller 1.7L and 2.1L 2V kits..
Yeah, it was a very well thought out and put together kit.

It depends on the dyno^^^:nonono:

Someone gets it!
Congratulations you made stock cobra numbers. Cobras do not put down 310 on a mustang dyno but you can tell yourself whatever you want to make it all good in your book lol.

Come toss yours on the dyno up here and see what you make....450whp cars down in the states are lucky to make 400 up here, dumbass. Altitude + an unusually tough mustang dyno = LOWER NUMBERS! :rollseyes

Thanks for the useless comment!

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Congratulations you made stock cobra numbers. Cobras do not put down 310 on a mustang dyno but you can tell yourself whatever you want to make it all good in your book lol.

You have no clue about this dyno....

The only thing you accomplished with this post is making yourself look stupid.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
umm ok i lived in colorado springs co. for 3 years but i dont know about elevation. have fun with your gt!

Last edited:

rubber duck

Established Member
umm ok i lived in colorado springs co. for 3 years but i dont know about elevation. have fun with your gt!
A dyno is a tool, nothing more, much like you. I would rather have low numbers and fast e.t's than a high 11, low 12 second 600 rwhp cobra like I see all too often, now THAT'S embarassing.

Last edited:

MineralStang

Established Member
You can purchase a tuner kit, which will take the fuel pump, injectors, ect out; which is what I ended up doing. The other option is to purchase the full kit, or the 03/04 kit, which means you have to source the superchager.

Based on the boost, I was VERY pleased with the motor. It puts me at around 460-470 Flywheel HP and around 500 FTLBS TQ. For a stock bottom end car, I think that's plenty. It moves out well enough for me for now :lol1:

Car looks amazing man! I love the look and the TT kit looks like it fits in the engine bay well. I was looking at putting the '03 Cobra hood on mine when I put the KB on too. I just posted a question in the forum about Heat Exchangers and then I saw your post. What H/E are you using with the kit? Looks good behind the bumper. Your numbers are where I'm shooting to be at as well when I put my KB on. Congrats! :rockon:

P.S. How many miles are on the car?

Last edited:

DivineDetail

Established Member
Car looks amazing man! I love the look and the TT kit looks like it fits in the engine bay well. I was looking at putting the '03 Cobra hood on mine when I put the KB on too. I just posted a question in the forum about Heat Exchangers and then I saw your post. What H/E are you using with the kit? Looks good behind the bumper. Your numbers are where I'm shooting to be at as well when I put my KB on. Congrats! :rockon:

P.S. How many miles are on the car?

Thanks very much. The heat exchanger is part of the kit, and I dont think it's available aftermarket from them. The numbers are right where I wanted them, based on the dyno, the elevation, and the low boost.

The car has around 60k miles:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread