top quality long tube

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
want a top quality long tube and x pipe that will fit well and last forever.. kooks, arh, stainless works? thoughts, facts, opinions, or different options are welcome.

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
A.R.H. They are a real nice piece and fit perfect.

Last edited:

Ackman70

Established Member
Another vote for ARH!

IMG_3785_zpsf908dad3.jpg

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Top quality for these long tubes means whatever costs the most. One Ive seen in person that looks amazing is the bassani LT's.

GT915

Established Member
i heard SW was a bitch to fit.
Id stick with ARH, anyone know if kooks is easy to install?
I've read the same thing about SW and its a shame because it looks like a really nice piece. If I'm not mistaken, I think I've heard the same about Kooks, which surprised me as well. There are a lot of less expensive options out there but I've heard tales that range form rattling pipes at the collector, to steering shaft interfence, to leaking, to blowing o2 sensors from incorrect positioning. All this plus the cost of the equipment and the cost for a reputable shop to install it scared me away. I'm sure you'll hear from some who have purchased some of thsese items, installed them easily and had noadverse results. I'm happy for them, I just don't have that kind of luck.

pickles

Established Member
I have no complaints with my JPC LT's, fitment was good and they don't require a specific midpipe. But if I wasn't on a budget ARH would have been my first choice.

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
I've installed BBK 1 3/4" and JBA 1 7/8" on customer cars. My 2" A.R.H's fit better than either of them. Better tuck to the body, nicer welds, etc. You certainly pay for the quality, all dependent on budget. I would not recommend the BBK personally. JBA's were much nicer than the BBK.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I have stainless works. Stay far away from them because they're expensive and they rub on my k member. It's pathetic.

ARH or kooks. I'd go with kooks shorties if going e85. I've had nothing but problems when running e85 because of my headers

stang8psi

Established Member
I've installed BBK 1 3/4" and JBA 1 7/8" on customer cars. My 2" A.R.H's fit better than either of them. Better tuck to the body, nicer welds, etc. You certainly pay for the quality, all dependent on budget. I would not recommend the BBK personally. JBA's were much nicer than the BBK.

Interesting!! Not jba to compare but I now have the BBK and they fit a lot better and they don't have any leaks like I had with the pypes I previously had on the 2011. I have also installed a few pypes on other cars and they all had to be modifies in some sort for clearance ...
I was actually nervous about the Bbk but I was and am surprised with how good the fitment was. Budget didn't play a role in the decision to get the BBK long tubes but I got a new set for nearly free so I gave them a shot and like them.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Stainless Works gave my car wings! I'm down the track before the light turns green and now I never have to put gas in my car either.......it just keeps going on and on and on! Cheaper rate on my insurance too!!!:lol1:

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The sw kooks arh are all great brands. We have the best prices on all 3, whichever way you go. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread