Top NHL fights

03'Darin

Established Member
I sure as hell do!

Back in the 80's and 90's I was a hockey addict! I bought one of the huge metal satellite dishes just so I could get hockey. Back then you could get the feeds without any commercials and some times even without announcers. You could even hear the players talking from some of the ice level cameras. If I couldn't be home to watch a game or games I taped them and watched them later. I attended almost every local AHL game and even a lot of their practices. I also traveled for AHL and NHL games. I loved the game the way it used to be.

With the game changing the way it has my interest slowly tapered off to the point that I probably haven't been to 5 games in the last 5 years (those were all free tickets) and don't even watch any games on tv until the playoffs start.

They have pussified this sport just like the rest of the world.

JimCSHO

Established Member
The best hockey fight ever was between the Detroit Red Wings and Colorado Avalanche. The puck hadn't even hit the ice when Darren McCarty dropped the gloves and dropped a Colorado player. By the end of the game even the goalies went at it. The two teams went at it in both 1997 and 1998 - there was no love between them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL at 1:45 with the refs telling other player to back away.....and then let the two players continue pounding each other.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I liked watching Domi play fisticuffs

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
"Went to watch a fight and a hockey game broke out"

I love hockey so much.

Said it for a while now, the only sports where the players are allowed to regulate the game are hockey and baseball. Baseball has been trying to crack down but after this whole Astros bull shit, we'll see just how much leeway the players really get.

*edit* the added bonus to the gameplay and player regulation is Canadian accents and the amount of shit talking that goes on on the ice. I've wasted many hours watching nhl mic'd up videos and they're all so glorious

*edit 2*
Toughest athletes there are are hockey players
Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Imma gonna leave this here:
It’s worth the $2.99 movie on Amazon.
I may have cried :)
Honestly tho I played in college and still play on Sunday nights, and I also miss the older days.
-J

oldmachguy

Established Member
0F1EDEA2-5072-4C84-963B-660D6B7E4A95.png
Shane Churla a/k/a “Goon” and “Thug”

TaraFirma

Established Member
The best hockey fight ever was between the Detroit Red Wings and Colorado Avalanche. The puck hadn't even hit the ice when Darren McCarty dropped the gloves and dropped a Colorado player. By the end of the game even the goalies went at it. The two teams went at it in both 1997 and 1998 - there was no love between them.

100% agree. That was such an awesome game to watch. I was at a friends house and our jaws dropped when the face-off began in a big brawl. Haven’t seen a better game since.

Users who are viewing this thread