Top Gear: Ferrari FXX lap

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Searched and didn't see any threads about this yet. Quite impressive if you ask me. An Enzo on roids, sounds like a damn F1 car!

Make sure to watch it in HD.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQgXmSTqec"]YouTube - Top Gear Ferrari FXX HD[/ame]

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
that car and the sound reminds me of that movie the wraith, I would sacrifice my first born for a FXX

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
As cool as that car is... there is no way I would pay that much for a car and them not let me take it home.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
The lap was taken off the list because car had slick and not regular road tires.

Yeah they took it off on the new episode which I posted about the Lambo LP670-4 SV. I think it sucks because the FXX only comes in full blown slicks. Ferrari won't let that car go on a track with anything less.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
The Caparo T1 is the fastest "street car" around that track but it's not very streetable so they took it off the list. FXX is cool but i think F50 GT is alot better.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I think it's stupid that the reason they took the FXX off their list is because of its tires. Considering that the FXX comes WITH race tires only. I'd understand if they took it off because it's actually a dedicated track car, and not expected to be a road car.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
I think it's stupid that the reason they took the FXX off their list is because of its tires. Considering that the FXX comes WITH race tires only. I'd understand if they took it off because it's actually a dedicated track car, and not expected to be a road car.

Yeah, I definitely agree.

Taunto

Established Member
the fxx looks not as wide as an enzo. there is also a new 599 GTB FXX made as well. id love to see a video of that. i cant find anywhere.. if someone finds it post it up plz

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
yeah i saw that episode.

but **** that. if i paid that much for it, u better freaking believe im taking it home AND having as much sex in it as i can. lmao. and eating and sleeping it.

overseacobra

Established Member

They took it off the list because the car is NOT street legal. The tires are not the reason it's not street legal, it's everything else about the car. The list is for Street cars only. Google Aston Martin DB9-R and check out it's time like 3 years ago! I think it did a 1.16 something, but was taken off due to it being a race car.

Amazing vehicle though! I got a ride in one over in Sweden at a Ferrari track day, SICK car.

Users who are viewing this thread