Top 5 Items in Your Amazon Wishlist?

Jefe

Established Member
Lately I have been noticing that Amazon is giving me deals on things after I place them in my Wishlist. Sometimes its a week or two and sometimes its a year later. So lets see your top 5 items and see if we can't get some deals/ideas!

Added this dustbuster to my list 2 weeks ago and it just dropped $13:

Added 6 months ago and it dropped $12. Love this toolbag! Over 200 tools in it

This kayak is the best purchase I have ever made. I got it for $39.99 last year. Ive seen it range from $89-395 . $105 right now is still a steal.

43K reviews on this bluetooth speaker and its awesome. Was $20 last week:

40" China light bar for $88. Its bright, well built and I have no complaints

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
interesting, I started putting a few things in there in prep for prime day. Things like air pods pro, ender 3 pro 3d printer etc... maybe Ill start putting things in there earlier.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
**** getting things shipped to my house in 2 days when I’m too lazy to go to the store
IF you can find a store. LOL.
I hate Amazon as much as the next guy but Jesus, it's hard to beat.

Living in PHX plenty of stuff is same day delivery and still cheaper then had I gone to Home Depot, Best Buy or whatever.

Additionally, I've recently discovered Amazon Warehouse. Buy returned or damaged packaging items for pennies on the dollar.

For my Tundra I got a Spectra radiator for $13, ACDelco right lower ball joint $8.50, Pro forged Left lower ball joint for $6.50 (both normally $45-50), and a Aisin Waterpump/timing kit for $105 (normally $200 on Amazon and $170+ship on r+Rockauto)

Other thing is the hassle free returns unlike eBay or Rockauto.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
My sister works for the USPS and she loathes Amazon.
She still has a Prime membership though.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'll interject to say that if you are looking for a cheap blue tooth player I have two of these and for the price range they are probably the best you will find. Can find them for 75.00 throughout the year on sale. I also have Edifier book shelfs for my computer speakers, Bose 10 in our bathroom, Bose 30 in our kitchen, Klipsch R-28PF towers in my "man land" and a Bosch job site radio in the garage. A few here and there unused in drawers from throughout the years. I have a sickness my wife says.

Klipsch Groove® Portable Bluetooth® Speaker | Klipsch

I love Amazon, I average abut 150 buys a year...156 this year as of now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I use Amazon all the time. I'm going to have to search out things I want but don't really need right now, add them to my Wish List, and see what happens. Thanks for the tip!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I hate Amazon as much as the next guy but Jesus, it's hard to beat.

Living in PHX plenty of stuff is same day delivery and still cheaper then had I gone to Home Depot, Best Buy or whatever.

Additionally, I've recently discovered Amazon Warehouse. Buy returned or damaged packaging items for pennies on the dollar.

For my Tundra I got a Spectra radiator for $13, ACDelco right lower ball joint $8.50, Pro forged Left lower ball joint for $6.50 (both normally $45-50), and a Aisin Waterpump/timing kit for $105 (normally $200 on Amazon and $170+ship on r+Rockauto)

Other thing is the hassle free returns unlike eBay or Rockauto.

Wait wait

what’s this warehouse voodoo you speak of

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'll interject to say that if you are looking for a cheap blue tooth player I have two of these and for the price range they are probably the best you will find. Can find them for 75.00 throughout the year on sale. I also have Edifier book shelfs for my computer speakers, Bose 10 in our bathroom, Bose 30 in our kitchen, Klipsch R-28PF towers in my "man land" and a Bosch job site radio in the garage. A few here and there unused in drawers from throughout the years. I have a sickness my wife says.

Klipsch Groove® Portable Bluetooth® Speaker | Klipsch

I love Amazon, I average abut 150 buys a year...156 this year as of now.
I should probably get one of these for the garage.

Looking on slick deals it looks like it's hit $49 before, so i'll be keeping my eye open.

I really don't buy anything from Amazon anymore, they started to **** up our orders so much it wasn't worth the hassle.

My other bigger concern was looking for fridge filters on amazon and even though they were labeled GE, the reviews were all saying there is a definite difference. Like they were physically lighter than the ones you'd buy at the appliance store, the font/color was slightly different and they didn't filter or the media came out when you filled up your cup. I don't like the idea of paying nearly full price for a chinese rip off counterfeit.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I should probably get one of these for the garage.

Looking on slick deals it looks like it's hit $49 before, so i'll be keeping my eye open.

I really don't buy anything from Amazon anymore, they started to **** up our orders so much it wasn't worth the hassle.

My other bigger concern was looking for fridge filters on amazon and even though they were labeled GE, the reviews were all saying there is a definite difference. Like they were physically lighter than the ones you'd buy at the appliance store, the font/color was slightly different and they didn't filter or the media came out when you filled up your cup. I don't like the idea of paying nearly full price for a chinese rip off counterfeit.
Fridge Filters are one of those get the name brand things...also had horrible luck with the cheaper knock-offs.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Fridge Filters are one of those get the name brand things...also had horrible luck with the cheaper knock-offs.
Yeah, God only knows what HI-Soung Filter Max Best is using inside those things. Prolly left over asbestos and fertilizer the local powdered milk factory.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
They were "GE brand", which was what I disliked. There was no way you'd know unless you had a real one side by side with one of the knock offs. They tried to copy the look of them exactly and sell them as legit.

It's not just that either, I remember reading an article a while back about some name brand cookware that had dangerous amounts of lead in it, but the same brand ones bought in store were absolutely fine. I think it's just chinese manufactures who set up shop on e-commerce websites and sell fake "good quality" items with a little bit more savings vs the other vendors.

I point fingers at amazon specifically, because I've been pissed off so many times about getting sent the wrong things or having terrible packaging so my item is damaged but I'm sure it's the case on all e-commerce sites.

Blown 89

Established Member
RV waste hose supports, a Hamilton watch, a pocket pussy, a watch box, and a desk. There you go, top 5.

Users who are viewing this thread