Tool Box Tour | Paul Conner @ Pro-Dyno | Matco Awesomeness

Tool Box Tour | Paul Conner @ Pro-Dyno | Matco Awesomeness

Paul_Toolbox_004.jpg

You can tell a lot about a mechanic’s work by the manner in which he keeps his toolbox. If it’s neat and orderly there’s a good chance that any work he does on your vehicle will be performed in the same manner. If it’s a mess, well that’s a different story. It’s all a matter of pride. A man who has pride in the tools of his trade will generally have pride in his work. That’s just one of the little things I notice when visiting shops, and in all my travels there’s one Ford mechanic that always stood out to me a man who personifies that trope.

Paul Conner has been the head technician at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill, SC for as long as I can remember. He’s turned wrenches on several of my vehicles over the years and the work has always been exemplary. I’ve also always been a bit envious of his Special Edition Matco toolbox and fine assortment of Ford-centric mechanic’s tools. So I thought it might be fun to put Paul on the spot and have him give us all a little tour of his collection and point out a few of his favorites along the way. Check it out:

-SID297

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread