took on a 16/rs focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystcobra04

Established Member
was on HW 84 in E Washington, when in my review mirror a 16/RS focus coming up fast, I was going about 70mph, he came up on my rear almost part his car in my back seat. I thought its on, I slow to 50 down, waiting for him to come around, as he did I immediate down shift to 2nd and as soon as he was flush with me I drop the clutch. he shot ahead of me a good 3 car lengths, I had to peddle due to spinning, but when I hit 3rd I starting to pulling him in, I catch him at his bumper but we had to shut down due to traffic. I know I would have toasted him but I'm impressed with it performances. I have race 2 sti and 1 mod evo and all 3 did ok. but that RS hmm maybe.. problem is its missing 4 cyl. lol tried to do another run but traffic was too heavy, he wave thumbs up back at him,, on thing the guy look 18 how in the hell do these kits afford these car. LOL

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Parents who co-sign for an outrageous car note. I hope he isnt renting a house before buying that car lol! JK do what the **** makes you happy (to a certain extent)

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
345hp/347tq in a hatch plus its awd. Is why the op had to play catch up. So maybe not fast but differently quick.
Seen the 16rs on top gear. sounds like its a lot of fun.. and yes the stupid remake..w/ joey...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread