Took my viper to the dyno today for a baseline

nanastymach1

Established Member
Well I've owned it for about 6 months car made 870 870 with the previous owner

Stage 2 rsi kit with twin 6766 precision turbos,stock motor

I then did a valve job,head studs,1.7 t&d rockers,push rods and valve springs and the same shop tuned it on the street so I didn't get dyno numbers...still on 13 psi and pump gas

So I decided I wanted to put the car on e85 and got the pumps and other things I needed and I'm just waiting on the injectors to get here so I made a few adjustments and we took the car out for a 60 deg crse with friends and we ended up at tick performance and I wanted a base line

1st run with no cool down 877 hp 904 tq with a lean spot from 4-4800 and got rich from 5-6k so we added 10% in that spot and it then jumped to 894 hp 945 tq...I'm ecstatic I didnt know it was doing that well

I just called Todd at a&c and I plan to have him remote tune it asap so to be continued

Avery Gallagher tt viper@tick - YouTube

This is a baseline tune there's lots more to come

nanastymach1

Established Member
Timing is crazy low only 12deg at peak I think it'll make 1000 on pump with some timing and a good tune

Its a stock bottom end and built top end

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very sick Viper. And sick numbers, too. You have a great car there.

nanastymach1

Established Member
Using aem ems and thanks for the compliments guys we went out for a cruise today and I sat in my 1st 03 cobra since I sol mine and it made me miss it so if u do get one keep ur mustang lol

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Badass man, I met you at Mustang Week last year at night off north ocean and I wanted a viper like that so bad until you let me sit In yours and I couldn't fit haha, too damn tall...nonetheless still a favorite and badass.

kwkshift

Established Member
The stock bottom-end will take 1000rwhp/ 1200tq reliably. But beyond that, you need to upgrade the main caps, to get a bit more. Once built, they'll take whatever you can throw at them.

Users who are viewing this thread