Took my R8 to the drag strip on R888R tires

Dinosgt

Established Member
Wow. - That sucker hauls. What year is it? I have been looking at those lately and thought they were mid 11 sec cars. Yours flies! Just bought a Jag F-Type R and love the AWD. Maybe I need to look again!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Awesome ride and numbers! I just picked up my first Audi a couple weeks ago, RS5 Sportback. I can’t imagine how awesome the R8 is!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Exceptional runs for ANY car, and yours looks as great as it showed it can run. Congrats!

gofast15

Established Member
Moving out!
Thanks

dam very nice car. moves out for sure.
Thanks

Damn. Nice runs for sure. Specs on the Cobra other than auto and C heads?

Thanks , it's a home budget built car in progress so far . TH400 and T-trim blower , needs suspension badly

Not all but most are (the rws is rear wheel drive). I have a supercharged 2017 r8 on meth, it moves out.

Yea I know they made RWS version rwd . What's your supercharged R8 1/4 mile ?

Great looking car and nice runs!

Thanks

gofast15

Established Member
Wow. - That sucker hauls. What year is it? I have been looking at those lately and thought they were mid 11 sec cars. Yours flies! Just bought a Jag F-Type R and love the AWD. Maybe I need to look again!
Thanks , it's 2017 , gen2 R8s are much quicker then gen1 R8 . Congrats , F-type R are awesome cars too , I raced one in my GTR couple years ago , they move from a dig like crazy , I didn't know they were AWD until I run the one at airport event . It will be hard for you to go back to RWD cars after you get some seat time in AWD car

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Awesome ride and numbers! I just picked up my first Audi a couple weeks ago, RS5 Sportback. I can’t imagine how awesome the R8 is!

Thanks , super happy with the car so far . I drive it too much LOL . That V10 engines screaming behind my ears to 9K is something else , such of enjoyable and fun car to drive . RS5 are very nice cars too

What size blower is on the cobra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
old T-trim . Car will go 9.4-9.5 with better tire and suspension work , still has original 96 front shocks LOL

Exceptional runs for ANY car, and yours looks as great as it showed it can run. Congrats!

Thanks . It runs , looks and sounds great . That's what I like about it

Dinosgt

Established Member

----------------------------------
Thanks , it's 2017 , gen2 R8s are much quicker then gen1 R8 . Congrats , F-type R are awesome cars too , I raced one in my GTR couple years ago , they move from a dig like crazy , I didn't know they were AWD until I run the one at airport event . It will be hard for you to go back to RWD cars after you get some seat time in AWD car
------------------------------------

Thanks for the kind words on the Jag - yeah - it hauls too. It would put my Shelby and my Caddy V in the weeds in the 1/8th. That AWD is crazy!

Last question - is your car the v10 "plus" or the regular V10? I am still in awe by how fast your car is. I really want one now... ;-)

Thanks . It runs , looks and sounds great . That's what I like about it[/QUOTE]

Awesome - and congrats again on such a great ride.

gofast15

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words on the Jag - yeah - it hauls too. It would put my Shelby and my Caddy V in the weeds in the 1/8th. That AWD is crazy!

Last question - is your car the v10 "plus" or the regular V10? I am still in awe by how fast your car is. I really want one now... ;-)

2017 V10+ model with 610hp

I run this one at 1/2 mile airport event in my FBO E85 GTR , I didn't use LC in the GTR as I didn't know Jag was AWD , it took me a while to catch up

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Car has catback exhaust and R888R tires only , otherwise all stock , no weight reduction either
Bad ass car man!!!
Looks great and is fast in stock form. I can only imagine with some bolt-ons and E85!!! :eek: lol

Dinosgt

Established Member
2017 V10+ model with 610hp

I run this one at 1/2 mile airport event in my FBO E85 GTR , I didn't use LC in the GTR as I didn't know Jag was AWD , it took me a while to catch up

Wow...That GTR flies too! Those Rs are 11 second cars in good air.

Congrats again. The v10 plus is really an amazing car. Post a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gofast15

Established Member
Wow...That GTR flies too! Those Rs are 11 second cars in good air.

Congrats again. The v10 plus is really an amazing car. Post a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thanks , here you go , few pictures

edited-image_zpsijwuqadk (2).PNG
edited-image_zps54j2jat3.PNG
20190930_133507 (1).jpg
edited-image_zpsupvkppza (1).PNG
2.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread