Too many choices

ViciousJay

Established Member
Anything Buick, Pontiac etc with a 3.8 NA motor from 2005 and older.

find a grandma wagon with 80 Miles and drive it for another 200k
THIS! But one thing to make sure is the fuel pressure ring has been changed in the recall. If the recall is no longer in effect it takes literally less then 2 min. I can't count how many I did in the past.

nxhappy

Established Member
any decent turd with the 4.6 like crown vic
1) decent MPG
2) decent balls and power
3) comfy and roomy
4) super reliable
5) very cheap
6) if you find one with a cop light people with move outta the way LOL

jaxbusa

Established Member
any decent turd with the 4.6 like crown vic
1) decent MPG
2) decent balls and power
3) comfy and roomy
4) super reliable
5) very cheap
6) if you find one with a cop light people with move outta the way LOL

When this was posted I immediately thought about the Vic. I don’t think it gets the gas mileage he wants, but it’s a great vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blackoyote

Established Member
I know everyone on SVTP is waaaaay too cool for FB, but that's where all the deals are now - FB Marketplace.

Since Craiglists charges $5/month per vehicle lots of people no longer post there.

nxhappy

Established Member
I know everyone on SVTP is waaaaay too cool for FB, but that's where all the deals are now - FB Marketplace.

Since Craiglists charges $5/month per vehicle lots of people no longer post there.
CL is actually awesome now because all the ****ing scammers are gone. I don't mind paying 5 bux. facebook is the WORST bullshit for selling stuff. OMFG.... 99% of the people send messages in SPANISH. And THEN ....they ask stupid ass questions, that are CLEARLY listed in the post. And then, if you ask $4000, the offer you some stupid shit like $1000.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure I can do this...the Raptor was in the shop for 2 days for a recall and I had a 2019 Hyundai Tucson as a rental. Kept walking up to the car and trying open the door to no avail, oh yeah you have to unlock shit. Then I would get in and finger the dash trying to start the damn thing, oh yeah you have to put the key in this piece of shit. And it was dick balls slow. Must pray to the car gods to see the way forward.

nxhappy

Established Member
I'm not sure I can do this...the Raptor was in the shop for 2 days for a recall and I had a 2019 Hyundai Tucson as a rental. Kept walking up to the car and trying open the door to no avail, oh yeah you have to unlock shit. Then I would get in and finger the dash trying to start the damn thing, oh yeah you have to put the key in this piece of shit. And it was dick balls slow. Must pray to the car gods to see the way forward.
I'm used to having a key lol

Users who are viewing this thread