Too Good To Be true??

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw that he's on the stock block and making a pass in the 9's at almost 150MPH. I assume this block won't last long. Actually, I'm pretty sure it will not.
Do you guys think those HP and TQ numbers are correct? Almost 890lbs of torque at the wheels?!?! Does this seem right to you guys? Pretty insane if it is.

This is the exact reason why i'm building my next engine with higher compression. Both the tuner and engine builder gave me the OK for a 12:1 build with boost. Big compression, big boost, and all the fuel it needs should be a riot

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the exact reason why i'm building my next engine with higher compression. Both the tuner and engine builder gave me the OK for a 12:1 build with boost. Big compression, big boost, and all the fuel it needs should be a riot
Nice!!
Should be beastly.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

It’s a match made in heaven served up with e85.

These little motors make power soooooooooo easy on low boost numbers to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
He hasn’t posted up in awhile.
Wish I didn’t love my Cobra so much, I’d do one of these. Just not in love with them yet.
Check out some of the 2018's and 2019's that are boosted on Youtube and you will.
Fun stuff.

MG0h3

Established Member
Check out some of the 2018's and 2019's that are boosted on Youtube and you will.
Fun stuff.
Ya I hear ya. I think I will have one at some point. I drove an 18' and while it was stock, just driving it felt odd. Car felt big. Who knows. I'll grow up someday.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya I hear ya. I think I will have one at some point. I drove an 18' and while it was stock, just driving it felt odd. Car felt big. Who knows. I'll grow up someday.
lol

My buddy just bought a used 2018 ecoboost last weekend and brought it to work this week.
What a killer car. The interior is balls. He has the premium interior and that digital dash is amazing. The whole interior looked amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread