tonight??

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
what are people doing tonight???? it will be so nice out ,,, wondering if anyone is interested in doing anything ,,, bring up some ideas people!!!

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
No plans here... I had a boring night planned... work, wash car, and sleep. Wow, my life is exciting!!!

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
u want top go to annp john?

I would, but I am gonna be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to pick up Krispy Kremes for Scott's :-D that & my diff is still leaking :cryying: Hopefully the IRS brace will fix it!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
lol,,, im going to go take a nap for a an hr,,, call me if anyone is intterested in going out ,,, john or who ever my number is 410-703-7752 let me know

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
I would, but I am gonna be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to pick up Krispy Kremes for Scott's :-D that & my diff is still leaking :cryying: Hopefully the IRS brace will fix it!

The secret door to my daughter's heart is 'chocolate covered with sprinkles'. Remember that when you're at KK's in the morning. :pepper: Major bonus points for the boys to come over more often.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
The secret door to my daughter's heart is 'chocolate covered with sprinkles'. Remember that when you're at KK's in the morning. :pepper: Major bonus points for the boys to come over more often.

:lol1: Consider it done!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Damn... I would, but my Army buddy's comin home from the 101st today... We're headin out to Baltimore, not sure where yet though :beer:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
good times ,,, i have noithing to do tonight so i guess i will sleep lol,,,or wash the car since i havent in 1 month,,,, yes i wiped it ,, just havent washed it ,,

TRBO VNM

sweet John, didn't know you were coming to Scott's. see you tomorrow.

Bruce, I would love to do something, but I need to install injectors for tomorrow. you are more than welcome to come down and help. :beer:

chrismdusa

Just 1 more mod...today
Established Member
Anyone mind if I come by tomorrow? Think I can get down there. Not looking for a tune or anything, but would like to check out what's going on & maybe lend a hand if needed.

TRBO VNM

chrismdusa said:
Anyone mind if I come by tomorrow? Think I can get down there. Not looking for a tune or anything, but would like to check out what's going on & maybe lend a hand if needed.

bring it

Users who are viewing this thread