Tonight was one of those nights....

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
that I didn't like doing my job. For the second time this summer I had to DUI a good friend. First time I pulled over a car on a crowded road, friend was driving and VERY drunk. Tonight another friend rolled his new supercharged Nissan Frontier. He was at least a .25%..not sure cause I didn't pick up the results yet. But, I know this is better than what happened 2 years ago though. A very good friend wrecked his car and was killed when he was drunk. Nothing much worse than seeing a friend's car when you are coming to an accident scene where one of the other officers has already called for a coroner, so you know there is a fatality. If he would have gotten arrested for DUI that night he would still be here today.:( :( :(

DCMustang00

Established Member
That is really sad. Sorry you have to go through this but it's better they are in jail and not drunk on the streets.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by DCMustang00
That is really sad. Sorry you have to go through this but it's better they are in jail and not drunk on the streets.

MOST DEFINITELY!!!

stunts

Established Member
Sorry to hear about that, it certainly has to put a damper on your mood. It is probably better off for everybody though. All that you can do is hope your friend learns something from all of this and maybe takes it a little easier and encourages the people he knows to do likewise. Also a thanks for the rest of us who are out there on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread