Tommy L...

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I know it's not directed to your area in the buiz, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Do you know anything about the new recall on the '93 F-series about the fuel psi reg and the cross-flowing?

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Okay. I got the recall letter, but was wondering if something was going to be fixed for the owners who had the cross-flow occur, which I have. I was just curious as to what will be fixed for that... if anything. It kind of sounded like it might cover that also.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
If you are talking about a re-imbursement of funds, you'll have to get a copy of the paid work order and it can be submitted for payback to Ford. You should get your money back barring any unforseen complications.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
No, that's pretty clear that I'll get the money back for that.

It kind of sounds like they MIGHT also fix whatever the fuel psi reg takes out when it goes and causes the cross-flow of gas between tanks.... I've had that happen alot and I thought it was a bad tank, untill I crawled under and seen it coming out where the cap is!

Cobra-R

Established Member
I moved this thread to the Gen 1 forum, so maybe some of those guys can get the benefit of your discussion. That way we are keeping the posts in here a little closer to the Cobra cars.

Thanks Brian

Users who are viewing this thread