Todays picture from the lake

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
72Grand_Haven_Saturday_2.jpg

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
What kind of camera are you using? I have been taking a million pictures lately with my digital camera, and have noticed you posting quite a few of yours lately. I love the quality of the pictures, and how clear they are. Great pic!

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by qbeanjoe
what the hell is this???? I feel like I'm on National Geographics Message Board, or better yet, R.E.I's camping catalog.
maybe a picture of some smog would make you feel at home? :shrug: :D

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Chris_H
What kind of camera are you using? I have been taking a million pictures lately with my digital camera, and have noticed you posting quite a few of yours lately. I love the quality of the pictures, and how clear they are. Great pic!

Im useing a canon digital rebel. It's a 2 Mega pixel camera. It was the smallest one on the market almost when i bought it since then they have made them smaller yet !

If your gonna get another camera I would look into sonys new one Its a half inch thin and its 5.1 mega pixles
DSCT1.jpg

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
that pic is actually kinda fuzzy....

Yeah It is I think it looks that way cause its a big pic and my camera isnt that good in low light " thats my bigest problem with it "

The smaller pic looks a little better but In order to get that LOW light crispness you need to have the right speed film/shutter speed in regular film camera
72Grand_Haven_Saturday_2-med.jpg

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
yeah, fuzzy pic.
Look into Minolta's DiMage Xi - now they have a new one, the XTi or something - Not sure about the XTi but my Xi is 3.2 mp, focusses quickly, 4X digital zoom and 32X analog zoom, and has built in flash and video capability, sound byte capability, and can go up to insane wall sized photos if I so wish.
And I think that it is the samllest on the market - maybe a bit bigger than a credit card, and about a half inch thick

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I've been using a FujiFilm FinePix 3800 for the past 2 years or so. Its a 3.2 mega pixel and I have gotten some decent pictures out of it. Been debating getting a new one, but really don't want to throw the money down on one I would like to have. This one has been doing good so far, so I figure no need to change yet.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Took this from my dads back porch with my Samsung 4.3 megapixel about 2 weeks ago.
558027_71_full.jpg

Even with having to upload the pic to a host in order to post it, the quality is still pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread