To stripe or not to stripe....that is the question

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
What do you guys think? I have seen a few DIB mustangs around so I kinda want to do something different. I was thinking about GT500 white stripes or maybe the supersnake single stripe. Ive seen the GT500 DIB in person with White and another one with Red stripes and I think they look great. Just not sure I can do it to my car. Ive always wanted a car with stripes for whatever reason since I was young but not sure if I can pull the trigger lol

What do you think?

Here is the car:

11055290_10207298403363553_3319127642782542916_o.jpg

MRGTX

Established Member
I do like stripes on some cars but from what I'm seeing here, no stripes needed. That's a great looking machine.

The bright DIB paint with the subtle wheels and grille are just a tastefully chosen match. The stripes wouldn't add, IMO.

Last edited:

kdaly

Established Member
I do like stripes on some cars but from what I'm seeing here, no stripes needed. That's a great looking machine.

The bright DIB paint with the subtle wheels and grille are just a tastefully chosen match. The stripes wouldn't add, IMO.

+1

Redline8k

Established Member
As a DIB owner myself, Im not a fan of stripes, maybe a tasteful windshield banner(solid color) to match the wheel color or a blacked out roof. if I was to do a stripe it would be a single large with a small outline in a different color to set it off. The car looks fantastic as it sits though. new fogs or gt 500 front bumper? window tint etc...

Users who are viewing this thread