To sell or not to sell...

SVT Fun

Established Member
arods93snake said:
SVT Fun

Why dont you sell it and let us know how you feel in a couple of months or so......Keep us posted. If you really, really enjoyed it you will be searching for another one exactly like the one you USED to have. Good Luck!

Arod

Sound advice, Sir. When I finish perusing the forums I'll be on my way to Auto Trader. #443 will debut in the February 8 edition of the Alabama Auto Trader. I understand Auto Trader also puts all their ads online so those interested in a picture and phone number should be able to view the Cobra online without picking a paper version of the Alabama Auto Trader.

Again, thanks for all the feedback. I couldn't have made this decision without you.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Actually it really doesn't take much $$ to keep up.

The great part about the Fox is that if you grenade the block, you can pretty much pick one up anywhere.

Why don't you just put a 10psi Strim in the car and have fun with it?

SVT Fun

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
Actually it really doesn't take much $$ to keep up.

The great part about the Fox is that if you the block, you can pretty much pick one up anywhere.

Why don't you just put a 10psi Strim in the car and have fun with it?

Didn't get the pictures in time for this week's Auto Trader.
It will be the February 15 edition.
PM me if interested. I have all the pictures on disc. Pics available under the hood, doors open, doors closed, interior, in front, hatch open, hatch closed...original engine in the car, Z tranny, original transmission in the box the Z was shipped in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread