To all Texans!!!

98obra

Established Member
Well i grow up in michigan so i dont think im jumping ship. You are to thick headed to understand that your team got lucky really really lucky. I would rather be lucky then good yes but arkansas is no team to be running you mouth about texas is a better team i dont care what u say!! And who cares who they lose to they suck!!!! And one more thing ya if michigan would have lose i would not be talking but did they was it even a game do i need to tell u the score i would hope not!!! What if arkansas would have losed like they should have would u be running you mouth!

98obra

Established Member
You no what u should do u should go watch a show on espn called around the horn. A couple of days ago they talked about the samething we are talking about. They said plan and simple that arkansas is not a time to watch out 4 they just got lucky. But hey u now u have your team and i have mine i guess i was just trying to back up all the texans!:thumbsup:

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Arkansas has won one bowl game?

Where in the hell did you get that......

98obra...please learn to spell and speak properly before talking to a "hick" from Arkansas.

OH....Around the Horn doesn't like us...SO what.
Let's see who does.

We got the SEC defensive player of the week award last week. Matt Jones got the USA Today Player of the week award for running and passing all over you.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2003-09-14-player-of-week_x.htm

We went from unranked to 14th.

Since we're talking ESPN....Watch PTI (pardon the interruption). They RIPPED you guys and said we are the real deal.

We have 2 guys on the heisman watch list...You have one.
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/heisman

My main point....Texas has had the TOP recruiting class the last 9 out of 10 years. You SHOULD WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY YEAR.

You guys are good..You just choke all to often. That must be why you're so frustrated. Don't worry. You'll forget all about your loss to us when you lose to OU and KS.

98obra

Established Member
k your right man im wrong have fun thinking your team is the best. Just wanted to put my word in k man your right. Arkansas good your right my bad

98obra

Established Member
All i have to say is they wont touch the blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO way in hell but you are right they are better then people thought.

98obra

Established Member
Cool hey u no what? Your car kicks ass there is something we wont disagree! Nice color thats the best color.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra

I bet if Michigan had lost to ND you wouldn't be running your jaw.
However, I am a TRUE fan so I will be here through thick and thin.
A texan already jumping ship and cheering for someone else...go figure.

But Michigan DIDN'T lose to ND, they shut their asses out. Yeah, and I bet you'd be in here running your mouth if Texas had whipped Arkansas right?

Arkansas is a good team this year, underrated for sure. But they're not Michigan. Oh, and as for Heisman hopefuls? Nobody looks as good as Chris Perry. Bow down!

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
The point of me sawing you wouldn't be saying anything had you lost.............

You DID win as did WE. THEREFORE I CAN RUN MY MOUTH ABOUT THE BEATING WE PUT ON TEXAS.

Anytime we beat someone good everyone says...it's luck, or they (TEXAS) didn't play a good game. GIVE US OUR PROPS.

Noone is saying that Michigan won b/c ND played a bad game. You guys whooped em just like we did Texas.

And yes Chris Perry is bad.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I am about sick of those lucky comments about the Hogs. I swear it is so hard for the critics to just accept that Ark. might actually have a good team that will give any of their opponents a good fight.

Users who are viewing this thread