To ADM or not, that is the question!

bpmurr

Established Member
Maybe it's Ford's way of giving back something to it's dealerships. If so this will pass in time once the factory has built the initial 5000 units.....like I said I'll wait it out.

I'm sure they have to hype them into thinking these cars will bring big dollars. That's a lot of money for the dealer to invest in a car. It's not like these are $18k Fiestas. Heck Ford is making them pay to sell the car.

Last edited:

speedrx

Established Member
I was talking to a Sales Rep and he is planning to purchase a 2013, his dealership is getting 2 allocations and he is negotiating with the GM to sell him one of the first ones at only $10K-$15K ADM, GM wants more over $20K ADM for these "precious gems".

When he sees one of he Sales reps willing to pay a significant ADM, I am sure he gets very excited at the prospect of what some foolish customer will pay.

monsterpost

Established Member
I was talking to a Sales Rep and he is planning to purchase a 2013, his dealership is getting 2 allocations and he is negotiating with the GM to sell him one of the first ones at only $10K-$15K ADM, GM wants more over $20K ADM for these "precious gems".

When he sees one of he Sales reps willing to pay a significant ADM, I am sure he gets very excited at the prospect of what some foolish customer will pay.

Six months from the time this sales rep gets his Shelby; boy is he going to be dissapointed when he sees what these cars will be selling for.:nonono:

speedrx

Established Member
Six months from the time this sales rep gets his Shelby; boy is he going to be dissapointed when he sees what these cars will be selling for.:nonono:

Agreed. Check back with anyone who paid large ADM's and see how it worked out and how they feel now, especially those who paid over $100K for the Shelby KR? Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread