• A6....Wish i woulda went M6 for fun

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • A6...Love it, never going back to stick

Votes: 74 38.1%

• Total voters

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
I can't wait for the next thread for the auto guys to talk about how they manually shift their car so their car "sounds" like a manual :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Uggh. I've got an auto and I can't stand those "I can shift my auto as good as any manual driver can" guys.

Seriously, go sell your car and buy a Prius. You sound like a vagina when you say that.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Auto > Manual.

Proceed towards me bretherem ...

:lol:

Dude, I just laughed out loud in my office.

3oyg7d.jpg

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Looks like the manual trans are doing great eh...
JPC was stuck at 9.0s with the manual... slaps an auto and BAM first street coyote in the 7s ....
175x210_mugged.gif

Everybody... brace yourselves, and get you some popcorn
tumblr_mdynf2uiP11rri9jt.gif

That should do it, right? This should be enough material to get this going again for another couple of pages at least
zona.jpg

Last edited:

N20D5OH

Established Member
Looks like the manual trans are doing great eh...
JPC was stuck at 9.0s with the manual... slaps an auto and BAM first street coyote in the 7s ....
175x210_mugged.gif

Everybody... brace yourselves, and get you some popcorn
tumblr_mdynf2uiP11rri9jt.gif

As much as I want to bite, I'm not. Have fun. :)

highpsi615

Established Member
I'm on my 5th S197, second auto car. I've been a 1/4 mile junkie for years now. Previously my wife would cheer me on from the staging lanes while I was out banging the gears, where as on our 6r80 she is actually out there making passes as well. It has now went from my hobby to OUR hobby and is a lot of fun for us. I think you can't go wrong with either. I guess my best advice to the OP is the same old cop out answer, drive both and buy what makes you happier. Can't go wrong either way IMO.

D.T.R

Established Member
^ yep same here. My wife actually went faster than me ROFL.
She went 11.8 with a 1.74 60ft, and i went 11.9 with a 1.73 60ft. I think the 50lb difference is mainly the reason haha

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
I'm on my 5th S197, second auto car. I've been a 1/4 mile junkie for years now. Previously my wife would cheer me on from the staging lanes while I was out banging the gears, where as on our 6r80 she is actually out there making passes as well. It has now went from my hobby to OUR hobby and is a lot of fun for us. I think you can't go wrong with either. I guess my best advice to the OP is the same old cop out answer, drive both and buy what makes you happier. Can't go wrong either way IMO.

I think ur argument will turn more people towards manuals than autos. J/K. Its cool ur wife is into it too.

N20D5OH

Established Member
I think ur argument will turn more people towards manuals than autos. J/K. Its cool ur wife is into it too.

Lol.

He's right though. It's all about what you like to drive. Again, if I was racing every week, I'd go boring.....I mean auto. ;-)

I just like shifting, when I get my knee replaced, I'll get an auto. That's going to be sooner than later at my rate.

Users who are viewing this thread