• A6....Wish i woulda went M6 for fun

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • A6...Love it, never going back to stick

Votes: 74 38.1%

• Total voters

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Well, she loves racing of any kind that involved any of my Mustangs. She's more of a spectator, not a driver. Want to street race with her in the passenger seat....she's all for it.

Winning is winning. Not my fault people buy the manual screaming, "Auto's are boring!" Then using excuses like, "You won because an auto is easier to drive."

Work smarter, not harder.

If that's how u feel, then ur def an auto guy. I do not feel the same way...

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
UB you see what I did on the last page.....just agree with the manual guys and move on, they sound like a broken record and no matter what you say/post your not gonna change their mind.

Their manual trannys are like their penis pumps.... they got to have them or they don't feel as equipped as the men who don't need them. haha

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
UB you see what I did on the last page.....just agree with the manual guys and move on, they sound like a broken record and no matter what you say/post your not gonna change their mind.

Their manual trannys are like their penis pumps.... they got to have them or they don't feel as equipped as the men who don't need them. haha

Lmfao.....

N20D5OH

Established Member

So I have a manual because I'm less manly? That's a new one....

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Manual Owner: "What do I have to do to make my car faster at the drag strip?"

Auto Owner: "Buy an auto car."

Manual Owner: "No way, that's gay, I would never do that."

Auto Owner: "OK, keep losing then."

I'm going to walk up to every auto Fox Body I see running 5.xx in the 1/8 mile tomorrow night and call them little girls for not installing a manual in their car. Making sure I tell them they how easy it is to drive their car, and how they are are not a man.

Last edited:

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
So...

should we allow steroid use in sports then? Anyone not taking steroids who always loose, should just take steroids because it makes everything easy?

That is how I feel on this subject.

Manual - Non steroid users. Records are impressive as they require skill and talent.

Auto - Steroid users who just take an enhancement and everything just works for them.

In sports steroid use is condemned because it is considered cheating...hmm...

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Comparing an auto transmission to steroid abuse?

37316554.jpg

N20D5OH

Established Member
Manual Owner: "What do I have to do to make my car faster at the drag strip?"

Auto Owner: "Buy an auto car."

Manual Owner: "No way, that's gay, I would never do that."

Auto Owner: "OK, keep losing then."

I'm going to walk up to every auto Fox Body I see running 5.xx in the 1/8 mile tomorrow night and call them little girls for not installing a manual in their car. Making sure I tell them they how easy it is to drive their car, and how they are are not a man.

Of course they are, because they're effing race cars. Not once in this thread has anyone said manuals are faster, just that autos are not for us because we like to effing drive our cars. I'll get an auto when my knee gives out and isn't able to push the clutch in.

Heuristic

Established Member
I can't wait for the next thread for the auto guys to talk about how they manually shift their car so their car "sounds" like a manual :lol1::lol1::lol1:

MikeKonaGT

Established Member
I had a procharged 11 gt with an m6 and just traded it for a 14 a6 last week. It's not my dd, I race the car often, and had lots of issues with the m6. Kinda felt a little dirty switching teams and was worried it would be awful to drive the a6, but it's not that bad! So far I'm happy with the switch. Should be even better once I slap the blower back on.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Unless the Mustang gets dual clutch with paddle shifters I'll stick to the M6. I do road racing but for me I'd rather get the full experience of the car that gain an extra 10th somewhere. Manual cars just give you a connection to the engine and what the car is doing that auto's cant. Is it more work? Sure.

I just past 20K miles on my 13 GT, no transmission issues to speak of. Just swapped to Amsoil MTF and am quite happy with the MT82 overall. I kinda wish I had gone a taller gear than 3.73 though :/

Users who are viewing this thread