TnT March 19th

Tylerb59

Established Member
ltngstrucktwice said:
Tyler, you will finaly have a car faster than mine.
Now you will know how it feels to pull on sombody.....in fifth gear, with the A/C on and going up hill..lol

:burn:

Hey now ...

Gotta love the ricer AC excuse for the fact you didnt PULL. As far as I remember it was close ... ;-) regardless it's still a testament to how quick your ride was.

Joe5.0 said:
I dont have one lol.

Looks like Tyler got Chucks car! Congrats Tyler!
:thumbsup:

Thanks, it was a long day of paperwork and even longer week of anticipation and hair pulling.

Private Party can be a hassle... even worse when you're in the middle moving from one car to another and time management is of utmost importance.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
I may also try to get the buyer (Dean) of my GT to come out to the track every now and then as well.

So it's probably not the last time you'll see it. He's a great guy, and actually has been out to the car shows at XXX several times before sans Mustang.

Was a bit wierd seeing it drive away for the last time, but really gave me perspective at the same time at just how loud that GT was. :rolling:

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Bout time!!!!!
and wasted NO time changing your avatar.
I have a feeling your out beeting up on lesser cars tonight? Remember its St. Pattys Day and Cops are all over.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Thats so Awesome Tyler! The Gt was Beatifull and VERY LOUD lol. Scared the SH** outta me on the freeway. You have anyplans to change the blower, or exhaust etc anytime soon?

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Tyler, congrats man!!
I remember your GT was sick
but i'm guessing your new cobra is sickER!!

Users who are viewing this thread