TNT at Arroyo Seco, NM on Feb. 27

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
He David, good to see you again! Thought we lost you! I will try and make it out there that Sunday. That track is 100x better than T/A will ever be if you ask me. I will try and meet up with you next month when we do the Beach House Grill gtg again, and see if those black rims you have will work on my car. Would love to hook up the ET Streets and see how the car runs on those.

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
Good deal. When are you coming down for the GTG? I usually don't go to many of those but if you are coming down from Cruces I will meet you over there. TA won't be open until March and like you said it isn't that great anyway. I heard that the fee went up to $25 for TNT nights there this year. I am going to try to get some skinnies for the front before then to get all of that weight off of the front. Take it easy.

David

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
It's the 2nd Saturday of every month. I haven't been since Oct. Just been too busy. Maybe we can meet up at the house and see if they fit before we go over, or I can follow you home afterwards. I'll give you a call as we get closer to the date.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Hey David, the next gtg at Beach House is on the 12th. Think you will make it? I'd still like to see if those rims will fit on the back of the Cobra. I still plan on making the T&T at Arroyo on the 27th. :beer:

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
Yea, I should be able to make it to the GTG. You should stop by my house when you get in to El Paso so we can see if the wheels will fit and then head over to the GTG. I am still planning on going to ASR at the end of the month. I think that my cell number has changed since I talked to you last. I'll shoot you a PM with it. Talk to you next weekend.

David

Users who are viewing this thread