Titanium and Carbon Fiber - Unique Colors and Materials of the 2024 Dark Horse Mustang

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As for pricing, its almost certainly going to be higher than the Mach 1 was. Mach 1 went from a range of about 55-65k depending on options. I bet the Dark Horse is approaching GT350-money, like 60-70k
You're probably spot on with the pricing, Kevin.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The stick shift version is lame but l like the headlights......

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Wow - shift knob looks like a chinese “weather” balloon.
I am really surprised that Ford tried the weird blue interior again… wasn’t that a disaster on the raptor and nobody wanted it?
Ford has been on a trend lately making stupid decisions!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Seems less track focused and more aesthetic focused for a performance mustang....

I bet that stupid shift knob is going to be $1000 on its own.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I am really surprised that Ford tried the weird blue interior again… wasn’t that a disaster on the raptor and nobody wanted it?
I actually like it. The black/blue interior is somewhat popular and looks great in my 23 Raptor.

This same color scheme also looks great on my wife's RR Velar (more blue leather on the dash than this Mustang). But I just like colorful interiors.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I have 4 Gen1 ipads sitting around my house. I don't need a car with 2 more of those tired $30 junk screens.

How about a nice, classy, timeless analog gauge cluster? Nope... Just trendy outdated junk.

That color is pretty neat. I'm at the point in my life where I can and would easily pay cash for a new mustang, but now Ford isn't making a car I want to buy. Not sure the target youth have the means to buy this Dark Whores.

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
I'm beginning to realize that... I guess I'm just too old for market attention. This probably will do great with younger people... crazy colors... psychedelic shift knob and Amazon touch screens for a dash.

I'm not a big fan of the exterior, mostly the front... but that interior... jesus it gives me a headache

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Ford screwed up in my opinion. Unfortunately, there may not be too many muscle car offerings from Domestics soon, so they may sell due to that reason. Beggers can't be choosers. Lol

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I like it.
Ever since my Silverfrost/midnight blue SVT Contour I’ve liked the blue interior.
While it’s not the high power blown version, that’ll be a sweet driver.
My Mach 1 HP is currently on the assembly line but I’d gladly take the new interior and really like the upgrades, especially if the prices aren’t crazy.
Here’s a pricing pic a Friend sent me.
-J
0007358C-27C9-4FD1-84D6-82E503FE79D6.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"The heart of the Mustang Dark Horse interior is its all-new anodized blue, lightweight titanium manual shift knob." The shifter knob is different, but Lord, the HEART of this car's interior? :unsure:

I, too, like the paint, seats, and the interior.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Drift brake? Shit does the shifter turn into a dildo for the homo that drifts?

Users who are viewing this thread