FOR SALE: Tissot Gentleman Powermatic 80. Full Kit. Silver Dial 40mm. Mint Condition!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have a Tissot Gentleman Powermatic 80 with a silver dial in 40mm in mint condition, full kit. No issues. The watch is in new condition. The crystal is perfect, the bracelet is mark free. The watch is WR to 10 bar (100M/330ft). The watch has an 80 hour power reserve using a modified ETA 2824-2 movement containing 25 jewels @ 21,600 VpH. So with the watch completely powered, it can last 3 days running by itself sitting motionless.

It comes with 3 full links and 2 pins. The watch right now fits my 7.5" wrist.

This watch looks nearly identical to my 2500 series Co-Axial Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39mm that had a silver dial as well pictured here...

The first picture is my Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. It is pictured to show how identical it looks to the Tissot that is for sale in this thread. Again, the Omega is not for sale, it is only shown so you can see how identical it looks to this Tissot for 1/8 of the price.

This watch sells for $540.00+, retail is $775.00.

The price is $450.00 plus $12.50 shipping.

I accept Square, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. Please add 2.9% if using Square. I'll also accept Cash App, but i'd prefer Square, since it's the exact same thing basically since Square Capital owns Cash App and I feel Square is more secure since it's an actual POS and not just a money transfer app.

Google Pay and Apple Pay are the only other two electronic service apps I trust. Obviously if you don't have an iPhone, or don't have Apple Pay set up, you can still use Google Pay no matter what phone you have. If you don't have either, than I just need your email address and I can send you an invoice via Square and you can pay by credit/debit card.

Attachments

• S-1.jpeg
    S-1.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 90
  • T-1.jpeg
    T-1.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 61
  • T-2.jpeg
    T-2.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 59
  • T-3.jpeg
    T-3.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 63
  • T-4.jpeg
    T-4.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 63
  • T-5.jpeg
    T-5.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Tissot.jpeg
    Tissot.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 60
  • T-6.jpeg
    T-6.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
With the purchase of this watch, i'll include an Xbox One S 500GB for an extra $100. The Xbox is listed for sale in this other items buy/sell thread. It includes the HDMI cord, power cord, a newer lime green remote controller with a new pair of batteries. The shipping price will be adjusted if you opt to add on the Xbox.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread