Tire question

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looking at the Nitto NT450 and BFG G force tires for my 92. The tires on it now are over ten years old. If I buy from discount tire direct it ships to my house. If I go to a discount tire do they install for free since I pay for it in the price?

Also out of those two I posted in a 225/55/16 which in your opinion is a better tire? More popular? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looking at the Nitto NT450 and BFG G force tires for my 92. The tires on it now are over ten years old. If I buy from discount tire direct it ships to my house. If I go to a discount tire do they install for free since I pay for it in the price?

Also out of those two I posted in a 225/55/16 which in your opinion is a better tire? More popular? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for reaching out and giving us the opportunity to serve you, BlksvtCobra01!

Whether you purchase in-store or via mail order, installation through your local Discount Tire will run $16.00 per assembly (plus state taxes, fee's etc.)

As for popularity, I'd say both are equal in that regard and ultimately the right tire model for you will depend on how you use the vehicle and the conditions you typically see. Shoot us a PM if you would like us to make a personalized recommendation for you; we'd just need to ask you some questions to better understand your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread