Tire and Wheel Packages

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hey all,

I often have monthly Tire and Wheel package specials on the other boards that I'm on.

What I'm trying to ask for is a little help, what would you guys like seen put together?

I'd like to keep to things that I regularly stock if we can. :beer:

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
idea

any word on those 17" fr500 rims being produced.... throw some tires on those as well.
I am all set but i think they would sell

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Crackerballer said:
maybe some SSR GT3's

What do you mean MAYBE? hahaha I would love to see some 18x9 and 18x10's....they dont make them in 17's do they? I know they go for like 500 a wheel.....what kinda deal would we get here? With nittos too!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
5.0snake said:
How bout some 18x9 and 18x10 or 10.5 chrome saleens with some some sticky tires?

This is for sure what I want! something with like 265 or 275 up front I guess since they are 18's I will need something that large. Also lets get some 315 nittos out back!! :rockon:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
deep dish

deep dish chromes at least 315 tires for the rear on an 18 X 11 and with the right offset so that no spacers will be needed.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Can you do a Group purchase discount on Drag radials twice a year or something like that? I know that most people probably replace there DR's at least once per year if they run them the way they should be ran. That would help a lot of people out, and you would do pretty good with it..I know I would hopefully be down for a pair. :)

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Can you do a Group purchase discount on Drag radials twice a year or something like that? I know that most people probably replace there DR's at least once per year if they run them the way they should be ran. That would help a lot of people out, and you would do pretty good with it..I know I would hopefully be down for a pair. :)
Interesting

LCCOBRA

Established Member
HISSMAN said:

Plz do this and is a really good idea. I'm actually looking for some dr's as I type

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They would have issues with keeping them in stock if I had to bet on it.

Users who are viewing this thread