Time has come to return the cobra to stock sale...

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Been a while since I've been here, but I come bearing gifts. The time has come for me to move on from the Cobra. I had been trying to sell it out right as a full car, but I wasn't getting the offers I needed to feel satisfied. So, I have decided to return it to stock and go that route. I am selling the following and looking for stock stuff in return. I will entertain most offers as long as they're reasonable. Keep in mind that this kit is not cookie cutter, I spent years perfecting it's operation and reliability factor. You're buying a setup that makes AMAZING power!
HP Twin 57mm turbo kit. $6,000
Includes:
(2) Garrett 57mm T3/T4 turbo's (Freshly rebuilt, w/ (2) .48 and (2) .63 ceramic hotsides)
(2) TiAL 40mm wastegates
(2) Billet blow-off valves
Large front mount HP inter-cooler
1 3/4" Forward facing headers (Ceramic coated and wrapped)
Down-pipes (Ceramic)
Mid-pipe (X-pipe, ceramic)
Inlet pipes (Polished by mirror-finish, designed for use with Sullivan Intake)
99 cobra timing cover (I use a teksid block)
Custom Cobra oil pan with CNC'd oil return fittings
Custom Canton expansion tank (carbon fiber dipped and shortened to clear turbo piping)
All misc silicones, clamps, hardware, inlets (Black and blue couplers)

Turbo/fuel related: (Will sell items after turbo kit has sold so buyer of turbo kit has first dibs)
Sullivan Intake Upper/lower (Upper polished and machined for MAP sensor, lower ceramic coated) $1,000 w/ rails
Sullivan 1/2" billet fuel rails
1/2" Parker push lock fuel line with XRP -8AN fittings to connect to rails $40 Ford Motorsport 80 lb flow matched injectors $300
1/2" Holley carb spacer $15
Custom 160 amp alternator (Mounts in 99-01 cobra location) $150
03 Cobra specific Pro-M 92mm MAF (Polished by Mirror-finish) $150
Diablosport MAFia $75
J&S Vampire system and all accessories $450 (with AEM extension harness) Greddy Profec B Spec II electronic boost controller $200
Diablosport InTune (current tune installed) $275
SHM Turbo regrind cams (2723 cams on his site) $475

Nitrous Setup: $900 for all of it
Zex Wet N20 setup (99+ Cobra run with Top Gun carb plate) $400
This kit includes Custom 10lb bottle, brackets, NMU, lines, fittings, plate, and numerous jets
Zex 175 HP Pro-shot solenoid with NOS intercooler spraybar $300 Has main feed line, solenoid, spraybar and Y block. No bottle or brackets
Zex Bottle Heater $60
Custom Speed of Sound Console switch panel $75
Digital N20 pressure gauge $50 (or will sell as package deal with switch panel for $115)

Will accept other stock parts in trade, again...I'm open to offers. I will need everything to put an Eaton back on the car. Let me know what you got. There will be a lot of miscellaneous little parts here and there that I'm sure I haven't listed. They will be included at time of purchase. I'll be removing all the parts off the car in the following few days, so pics will come soon. Contact me here: [email protected] Or text/call me here: 501-951-1451

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Man that's cool! Bet that was a fun ride, and I'm sure it's tough to part with it all :(
Glws my friend!

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
Any interest in doing some trading for a whippled setup? Running a gen 2 with 18lbs for 4k miles.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
All PM's answered. And SVT Troy, yes. Ultimately I still have to have a car to sell. I can't break up the suspension so the buyer needs to have a tubular K-member and coil-overs already installed. This kit works with almost every tubular K except for Maximum Motorsports. Sucks I know. But it is what it is.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Any interest in doing some trading for a whippled setup? Running a gen 2 with 18lbs for 4k miles.

Unfortunately no. I want a stock setup so I can use a canned shelf tune and have the car running at least. I don't want to go through the hassle of tuning anymore. I fired my last tuner because he's a miserable human being...so needless to say a shelf tune is all I need.

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
No worries, I know that garbage. I went through two sorry asses before Brian from Posi sent me to Lee @ Blankenship.

mustangmike1

Established Member
Would be interested in the kit if it doesn't sell. I have pm'd you with no reply, I have a complete eaton setup with every part needed to return your car back to stock.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Would be interested in the kit if it doesn't sell. I have pm'd you with no reply, I have a complete eaton setup with every part needed to return your car back to stock.

Mike, sorry about not replying, it didn't seem like you wanted the turbo kit...but more just wanted to offer your blower setup. My apologies if I read that incorrectly. If you are interested in the entire swap...I for sure will let you know if this current deal falls through.

Also, if the deal does go through then the nitrous stuff will still be available. However, I will have everything I need for the blower setup, so I will be asking for just cash for the rest.

Last edited:

boost4me

Banned
I'm putting a 2.9L whipple on my car this week and I have a pristine stock eaton with 47K on it. I have a 2.76 pulley on it currently, but I also have the stock pulley, cage, the whole smack. I can swap the pulley to stock for you also. Its only been pullied for about 5,000 miles total.

I have everything you need down to the paper air filter...

Injectors
Stock intake and filter housing
MAF etc etc....

I even have the complete stock exhaust, catted H-pipe... cat back... (tough to ship but if you need it we can figure something out)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread