tgranber

Established Member
2011 GT A6 Paxton setup - 75k miles and 15k on the blower
- 47lb injectors
- Boost a pump
- Offroad X pipe/GT500 singles
- OPG and Crank sprocket.

550HP/430TQ.

Looking for more power now. Just spoke with Lund and they like ID Injectors or DeatschWerks 95lb. So being cheap, I am going to go with the DeatschWerks.

Question is. What pulley should I go with? I DO NOT want the torque booster. Just a little more pulley. Is 3.6 the most I should do or could I go lower? Right now I want to make 600-650 and I would like the option to go E85.

Gruca

Established Member
2011 GT A6 Paxton setup - 75k miles and 15k on the blower
- 47lb injectors
- Boost a pump
- Offroad X pipe/GT500 singles
- OPG and Crank sprocket.

550HP/430TQ.

Looking for more power now. Just spoke with Lund and they like ID Injectors or DeatschWerks 95lb. So being cheap, I am going to go with the DeatschWerks.

Question is. What pulley should I go with? I DO NOT want the torque booster. Just a little more pulley. Is 3.6 the most I should do or could I go lower? Right now I want to make 600-650 and I would like the option to go E85.

With ID1050x injectors and a BAP, I made 606rwhp/452ftlbs at 7,500. My only mods were the Paxton, lethal off-road X, and the JLT intake for Paxton/Vortech. Granted mine is an M6 versus your A6, so you'll see more power loss.

What rpm did you make that HP at?

Holovacko

Established Member
To go E85 with the Paxton, you may need to upgrade to a return style fuel system. The BAP might not be enough. I found this out AFTER ordering the parts. So now I won't be E85... at least for now. Now just waiting for the remote tune

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GrabUblue

Established Member
I would go 1050x's bap and e85. Not sure who your tuner is but we made 650 on e85 @ 7k, stock opg, stock pulley, long tubes, m6 car thought.

Users who are viewing this thread