Time changes suck butt

rborden

Established Member
They need to leave it on DST and then leave it alone forever.

Enough of the insanity of ****ing with the clocks and people’s lives and mental states.

Scientific studies have shown the health effects of clock changes are detrimental.

I disagree with the going to standard time permanently as suggested in the article. It should never be dark at 4:30 pm.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Just goes to show you time is just like a construct man. We're all just floating in space moving closer to the end. Clocks are just a reminder of how you're just fitting into the system.

Lol, playing but true

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, it sucks ass in FL.

Finally nice weather and it's dark out at 6pm.

I leave when it's dark and get home when it's dark now

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
For those of us up nort der hey, it signals the start of six months of cold, cloudy, and gray. I think we're just used to 14 hours of daily darkness.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This one isn't bad. Its "spring forward" that i hate.
This! Sucks to lose an hour of sleep in the Spring, especially if you get to bed later than usual. I can deal with losing daylight for a few months. It was nice gaining an hour's sleep Saturday night. Sleep-wise, my body quickly adjusted to the time difference.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This! Sucks to lose an hour of sleep in the Spring, especially if you get to bed later than usual. I can deal with losing daylight for a few months. It was nice gaining an hour's sleep Saturday night. Sleep-wise, my body quickly adjusted to the time difference.
Does me no good on a Sunday morning. I was up at 4:00 vs. the normal 5:00, just couldn't go back to sleep.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I mean, technically, you only loose one hour of sleep for one day.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Time doesn't change. It's always now, everywhere, all the time.

But now always sucks.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
It was easier when I worked shift work since my sleep and time acuity were pretty much non-existent.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate it too Brad.
It's dark in the morning till like 7:30. And in the evening, it gets dark around 4:30 out here. Absolutely horrific. It almost makes a man suicidal. LOL
Almost. lol

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing more depressing then going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. Oh and nothing more annoying right now with a side gig of delivering food and ppl never have a light on...

Users who are viewing this thread