Time Between Production and Delivery

Balloonmeister

Established Member
For those of you that have taken possession of your '03 Cobras and that also knew what week your car had been produced, can you plz tell me approximately how long between your production date and actual delivery of your car.

I guess this survey might be skewed somewhat because of SVT holding onto the first batch (400 (?) cars) for some time for "quality inspections" which might have affected the time between production and delivery. On the other hand, those of you who took posession in June/July time frame might have more realistic data.

TIA.

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Supposedly built mid May, but wasn't delivered until 6-14. It's hard to tell. So many damn dates on them sheets it's hard to decipher. was bucked on 5/17.

mds370

Established Member
My build date was June 4, arrived at dealership on June 18th.

f4sfed

Established Member
Mine was scheduled to be built 7/22. And I didn't get it 'til....HEY! Wait a minute! I don't have it yet!:cryying:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by mds370
My build date was June 4, arrived at dealership on June 18th.
I like this one, I hope mine is that quick. Supposed to be built 9/8 hope to see it by 9/25ish.

sapper

Established Member
I had a build week of 7/29. On 8/9 I was given the message that the car is built and released for rail transport. As of 8/16 it was still waiting for rail. I hope it shipped over the weekened. I should know soon.

Users who are viewing this thread