Tim Barth

Blown02

Established Member
Hey bud, it was actually built by Mr. Norm's in Illinois. Your experience is exactly why I broke back away from them and went back out on my own. There are a ton of behind the scene things that went on with that shop and your just one of many victims. I wish we could have finished it before we merged with those clowns, you would have been very happy in the end, I promise that. MPH as you once knew it is back like it was and we have the same level of quality we did before the merger.
Austin, again bud, I'm sorry you got caught up in the middle. You trusted me thinking I had 100% control and I did not. I will take the blame because I suggested you let them finish the car for you. I wish I had it now with MPH back on our own, it would be what you expected, and if it wasn't, I would make it right.

Tim
Well, only the paint and small final touches were done up there.. Either way.. its out of my hair, and yours now.. And Im very glad.. If the car was done right I would probably still have it though..
Wish you the best Tim, Andy, Rhonda and MPH..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread